Wattpad Original
Mayroong 7 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

THE FURNITURE the Marquess bought will be delivered today. They bought a lot of stuff to replace the things Count Knight broke when he went crazy, so the store offered to deliver it to their home.

Count Knight and Lady SM were upstairs, in their room, so it's just him and the Marquess helping the delivery men to move the furniture inside the house.

Nang maipasok na lahat, nagpasalamat si Cloud sa mga nag-deliver at binigyan niya ang mga ito ng tip bago bumalik sa loob ng bahay.

Silently, he and Lord Jacques started working, taking out the furniture from the boxes and putting them in their designated place.

The living room was a mess as they work silently. Nabasag lang ang katahimikan ng bumaba sa salas ang boss niya at si Lady SM.

Lord Jacques' face immediately grimaced in annoyance seeing Count Knight. The Marquess was still pissed about what happened days ago, when his boss went berserk just because of the lava cave Lady SM made.

"Sa labas kami kakain." Imporma sa kanila ng boss niya, "Mag nuggets nalang kayo."

"Yes, my Lord." Cloud replied automatically.

Then Lady SM spoke to Jacques softly. "Kumain ka na rin kasama si Cloud. Have a fun dinner you two."

They both grunted at Lady SM before returning to their work. Nang makalabas ang dalawa nilang amo, nabalot na naman sila ng mahabang katahimikan.

Well, ever since that day, when Cloud told the Marquess that if he wants to fuck him, the latter would be naked and writhing already, Cloud kept his distance. Because based in his observation, he does weird fucking shit when he's alone with Lord Jacques.

It's like he can't control his body from moving, his mind from wandering, and his mouth from saying bullshit things.

Cloud knew that he said he'll let thing unfold on it's own — he even said 'come what may' — but, it was actually very hard to do, especially that his mind was now slowly wrapping around the truth.

It shook him, down to the core of his being when he thought of what he said to Lord Jacques that day, 'if I wanna fuck you, you'd be naked and writhing by now', and he wasn't even repulsed by it. Not even an ounce of disgust, if he's being honest, he was turned on, and it almost sent him to a mental breakdown.

Sa buong buhay ni Cloud, hindi lang babae ang interesado sa kaniya. A lot of men also tried to get him into their bed, a lot of them tried and failed simply because he's not into men. All his life, he only prefers females.

So this thing with Lord Jacques ... it was only not hard to understand, but to accept as well.

Cloud knew he's straight, all his life he's straight as a flag pole — so what the fuck is this? His mind was having a hard time wrapping around it.

"...for dinner?"

Napakurap-kurap siya ng marinig na nagsalita ang Marquess, "anong sabi mo?"

The Marquess frowned at him. "I said please tell me that we're not really eating nuggets for dinner."

Cloud looked at Lord Jacques and he found himself staring at the Marquess longer than normal. Realizing what he was doing, he quickly averted his eyes.

This is getting exhausting, always keeping himself in check when the Marquess was around. He doesn't like this. It's too tiring. He's too old for this shit!

"Anong gusto mong kainin?" Tanong niya habang inaabala ang sarili sa pagbubukas ng karton.

"Burger and pasta." Mabilis na sagot ng Marquess.