Chapter 2

Hey guys so Koala won by just one more than kitty or Neko and maybe it’s good because there hasn’t been a koala Faunus in the Fandom that is RWBY so enjoy.
(Y/N): Your Name
(N/N): Nickname
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color

Author’s POV.

Pyrrha caught her brother as he ran into her and she noticed that he was trembling, while she knew (Y/N) wasn’t scared of being alone for a few minutes, the flight from Mistral was long and some of the people that were exiting the bullhead were glaring at her brother that seem to notice the glares and tighten his hold onto her so she tried to calm (Y/N)

“Shsh I got you” Pyrrha spoke softly and she feel anger bubbling inside her as she saw the state her little brother was: his clothes were wrinkled and what made her blood boil was that there was a red mark on his cheek it was clear that someone had slapped him, she suspected that it was either Mark or Rosalyn. She was thinking of ways of hurting them when a voice snap her out.

“Are you mad at me?” (Y/N) was scared as he could sense the anger coming from his sister.

“No I’m not mad at you (N/N)” Pyrrha said softly looking down at her brother “why did Mark and Rosalyn send you here alone? ” (Y/N) looked at his feet.

“They were so mean to me, I told them I wanted to go to where you were so they just put me in the headbull or I don’t remember how it was called” Ruby, Weiss and Nora squealed at how cute he looked scaring both Nikos siblings, Pyrrha completely forgot her friends were with her.

“Guys meet my little bro (Y/N) Nikos” (Y/N) wave at both Teams shyly and Pyrrha could see that Nora wanted to hug her brother and she smiled at that, she alway said that (Y/N) was so cute that he could turn bad guys into good guys since, aside Mark and Rosalyn, she hasn’t meet anyone that could resist his cuteness but remembering how her brother came she turned serious “guys I need to ask some things to my brother could you give us a bit of space, then you’ll know him better while he stays with me ok” both Teams agreed, well Nora had to dragged by both Jaune and Ren since she didn’t want to leave without hugging (Y/N).

After they were gone Pyrrha turned (Y/N) around so he was facing her.

“Who slap you?” she asked “and why?”.

“Rosalyn did because I was crying after they told me that what happened to mommy and daddy was my fault” tears began drop from his eyes “I told her that wasn’t true and then she slapped me” Pyrrha was beginning to feel anger rise again in her. Her parents were aware of the abuse and they have been trying to cut their partnership with Mark and Rosalyn but somehow they couldn’t so they avoid leaving (Y/N) alone with them.

“Hey (N/N)” he looked up at her sister “Want to meet my Teammates and friends?” (Y/N) smiled and nodded, Pyrrha smiled trying to forget about his two sponsors.

There you have the second chapter I hope you enjoyed now please I want some requests based on the following scenario.

1) Bad guys trying and failing to kidnap the reader to use his cuteness for “Nefarious” plans. Ex. Neo and Roman ending almost on police custody after their attempt to kidnap (Y/N) for Cinder.
I also accept any fluff scenarios you want to see between the reader and the teams and even teachers.

If you have any requests please put them in the book i put as request page.

Till next chapter.

Att. Lord Vindicta