Chapter One

Hey guys welcome to like I said an original work of mine that it’s not me adding more to another’s person’s work so enjoy.
Ps: As stated before I will try to avoid cliches like for example a thing that sometimes anyone it’s Pyrrha being obsessed with Jaune to the point of going Yandere on him, at not any time on cannon did she show or hint any of that actitude and yes I know in RWBY chibi she kind of show some creepy obsession but that iteration is not cannon taken the fact that in cannon she is dead (:() so in this or any other story I write Pyrrha will not be depicted like that so without further a do enjoy.

Author’s POV.

Pyrrha was having lunch with her team along with Team RWBY and they were chatting along with Jaune about their next training session when the voice of the headmaster came out of the speakers.
“Will miss Pyrrha Nikos come to my office?” Pyrrha looks at her team worried, did she do something wrong? As if hearing her thoughts Ozpin spoke again “you are not in trouble miss Nikos, there something I need to discuss with you” Pyrrha let out her breath that she didn’t knew she was holding, after finishing her meal she got up and went on her way to the headmaster’s office.

While on the elevator she was wondering what the headmaster wanted to discuss with her, she kept wondering about it that she didn’t noticed that the elevator stopped.

“Ah miss Nikos, please come in” Ozpin spoke startling her, Ozpin chuckled” I’m sorry for taking you away from your friends” Pyrrha sat down in front of the headmaster.

“What I can do for you headmaster?” Pyrrha asked and Ozpin look at her and spoke in a sad tone.

“I’m afraid your parents were involved in an accident” Pyrrha’s eyes went wide and began to tremble, Ozpin, noticing this, continued to talk “Miss Nikos your parents are alive, in bad shape but alive” she sigh in relief then she remembered her little brother.

“What about my brother” she asked worried about her bro.

“Fortunately he got out OK out of the accident other than a few scratches and bit scared he’s alright, and he’s precisely why I asked you to come here, right now your brother is staying with one of your sponsors” Pyrrha didn’t like what she heard, she didn’t trust any of them especially with her little brother.

“Headmaster may I request you allow me to leave the school and go to take care of my brother especially since he may be traumatized and my parents are not in the best position” Pyrrha said, she didn’t want to leave the school but her brother needs her.

“I have a suggestion Miss Nikos” Ozpin leaned forward “I can allow you to have your brother come to Beacon so you can continue your studies while looking out for him”.

“Really, can he really come here?” Pyrrha asked with hope on her eyes, she really misses her little brother.

“While it’s not common, we sometimes allow students to take care of family members if cases like yours happen” Ozpin smile at Pyrrha.

“When can I go for him” Pyrrha asked.

“I’m afraid the sponsor your brother was with had put him on a bullhead and is in route to here” Pyrrha’s eyes widen.

“When will he arrive”now Pyrrha was worried, her brother was alone on a bullhead with people he didn’t know, she was going to kill Mark.

“If I’m not wrong he’ll arrive in a few minutes” Pyrrha got up from her seat and exited Ozpin’s office and went directly to Beacon’s Bullhead harbor and on her way she was stop by her team along with team RWBY.

“Is everything alright Pyrrha? What did Ozpin wanted? ” Jaune ask noticing her worried look Pyrrha continued walking but answered Jaune’s questions.

“My little brother is coming and he is staying with me” she said as she reached the port and his friends finally catch up with her.

“Your little brother is coming?” Weiss asked she had heard about the younger Nikos “Isn’t he 5 years old?”.

“Aww he must be so cute” Nora squealed.

“Why are you worried P-money? is not like he’s coming alone” Yang quipped but seeing the look of Pyrrha she stopped “He’s coming here alone?” all of her friends looked horrified.

“Why are your parents sending here and alone?” Ruby asked.

“My parents were involved in an accident” Pyrrha told her friends “that’s why my brother is  coming since they are in no position to take care of him” she continues to explain “but they didn’t send him here, he was with one of my sponsors and let’s say he doesn’t like my brother so he send him here alone that’s why I’m worried, he doesn’t like being alone especially with people he doesn’t know”.

“Why does your sponsor doesn’t like your brother” Ren asked.

Pyrrha was about to speak when the Bullhead arrived and once the doors opened a blur pass out the Bullhead and crash into Pyrrha. The others looked surprised as they see a trembling kid in Pyrrha’s arms but what caught their attention was a pair of ears on top of the child’s head.

And there you have it the first chapter and as you saw you are a Faunus and now I ask you what species you want to be.

A) Panda
B) Puppy
C) Kitten or Neko
Also I accept other suggestions preferible a cute animal.

I welcome your comments and suggestions till next chapter.

Lord Vindicta