"WAIT M'SORRY!" She said, the girl was having trouble being half way wet and dried it was hard to put her bra and underwear on and it'll just roll up!

After a while she managed to get everything on and she ran to the front door quickly putting on her shoes and leaving knowing Katsuki had left her.

She ran to the orange car and quickly got in slapping him on his arm.

He only chuckled and pulled out the driveway heading over to Mina and Kirishima place not knowing this was all apart of his plan...

~~

Knock

Knock~

The door swung opened showing Mina with a bubble smile on her face.

She quickly pulled Izumi inside leaving Katsuki standing out side sighing then going inside.

"Bakugo come over here!" A voice shouted from the balcony.

Katsuki huffed and went to the balcony with the three shit heads Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima.

Once he got out they stood there and just looked down to see flashing lights music and people walking around.

That's when Kirishima gasped.

"Let us see the ring man!"

"Yeah!"

Katsuki chuckled a bit before pulling out the ring from his pocket.

It was the most expensive ring in the diamond store he went to.

It was a beautiful red ruby sitting on top of the gold circle thing.

"Broo- THAT IS SO FUCKING MANLY DUDE"Kirishima shouted staring at the ring with awe.

"Dude...that looks like a lot of money man" Kaminari stared in shocked.

"Whooaaa"

After a while of some drinks and laughter it was time...

He slowly breath in and out his friends giving him words of courage.

He slowly opened the door to the party and up to Izumi who was in the middle of the room talking to Mina.

Mina knew the plan and when time strikes she pulled Izumi to the middle of the room to talk...propose.

Izumi didn't suspect a thing.

Katsuki slowly stood behind the girl back some recording from behind him.

He pulled out the ring and popped the front up showing the gorgeous ring.

A few gasped at the sight.

He got on one knee behind her waiting.

Izumi was confused on why Mina kept on smiling at her over and over.

Mina slowly put her hand on Izumi shoulders and tuned her around.

Izumi looked down at Katsuki quickly pulling her hands up to her face hiding her tears as she dropped to the ground.

There were a few Awww as everyone now had there phones out recording.

Katsuki chuckled and drew her hands away from her face.

"Izumi Midoriya"

She couldn't take it she went into full sobbing.

Katsuki pulled her into a hug until she stopped her sobbing and slowly stood back up as Katsuki held her hand.

"Izumi Midoriya the first time I've seen you since we were kids I'd knew I loved you but I never thought I would see you again after Middle School but now that I've got you now I'm never letting you go so would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Izumi jumped on him wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

"Yes! Yes yes yes yes! A thousand times yes!" She said still sobbing into the blond neck.

Katsuki chuckled and held the girl close to him holding onto her waist.

Claps filled the room.

After a minute he pulled her back and slipped the ring onto her ring finger.

"It's gorgeous Kacchan.."

"Just like you,baby"

Let's just say when they got home it was a little crazy.

~~~

"Haaa..haaa Kacchan..?"

She said and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Hm?"

"Love you~"

"Love you to~

Soon to be Mrs.Bakugo~"

"I like that~ Mrs.Bakugo.."

"Mrs.Bakugo"

"Love you Izu"

"Love you to Kacchan~"

The End~