Chapter 17

Months had passed the couple were doing amazing Izumi soon moved in with Katsuki after having a long talk over dinner about it.

They told there parents and they were really happy and excited for them.

They had on and off fights that ended with Katsuki walking off and Izumi sobbing and going after the man and hug him from behind as she cried in his shirt and as he said 'sorry' over and over agin placing kisses over her wet face.

Izumi didn't want to be in the media from being Katsuki girlfriend so they kept it a secret only telling close friends and family.

~~~

Arms wrapped around Katsuki torso he turned around to be met with a green pair of big round eyes.

Izumi wore one of his black T-Shirts that had a skull on it with nothing but underwear one.

He closed the book he was reading called 'Max the Mighty' whenever he was awake while Izumi was still sleep he would sneak and take one of her books and start to read them.

"I've been looking for that book" Izumi said, nuzzling her head in Katsuki back.

"It fucking sucks" He slid the book to the side before turning around and picking up the girl placing her on the counter.

"Oh yeah? Then why were you on chapter seven?" The girl said not believing a thing that came out of her boyfriend mouth.

"Shut up and gimme a kiss"

Katsuki quickly shoved the girl in for a kiss.

After a while Izumi pushed him back.

"Your breathe stinky!" She said, placing her hands on Katsuki shirtless chest and pushing him away from her.

"It's called morning breath get use to it"

"I don't wanna!" She crossed her arm over her chest.

"Then no more kisses" With that being said, Izumi shot her head up and quickly pulled him into a kiss.

She split apart from the kiss and nuzzled her head into his neck.

( I saw this on TT and thought it was soo cute!)

"That's what I thought!"

Izumi huffed and bit down onto his neck.

"Were gonna play like that now?"

Katsuki swiftly picked the girl placing her legs around his waist and arms around his neck and had a makeout session while walking into the room and plopping the girl onto the bed.

He slowly moved from her lips and down onto her neck slowly taking off her shirt while doing so.

He placed his hand on her now top less figure.

While one hand was playing with the hem of her underwear.

"P-please~ K-Kacchan.." She moaned gripping onto the sheets.

"Fuck baby" He teases slowly pulling down her underwear.

After he pulled down her soaked underwear he slowly went down his face covered by her thick thighs as he got lost inside Izumi body.

"AHHH~"

~~~~

"Deku! Comn were gonna be late for the party!" Katsuki shouted at his girlfriend who was currently still in the shower.

"Sorry! I can't walk that good!" She shouted back at him getting out the shower and drying off.

"I'm leaving!"