Chapter 18

"Heh,so a puny little pinkie is going to fight me?" Shukaku smirked. "You are the one who managed to make Gaara control me better,isn't it?"

"Yes,so what. Plus,don't underestimate me" If I want to beat him,I have to.. I activate my strength of a hundred seal.

"HAHAHA! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH,KID!" He laughs which ticks me off.

"You don't know what I can do,it's easy to beat you if you don't know" I growled.

"Sure. Sure" He laughed.

Arrogant bastard. You won't even know what hit you!

First..

"Ninja Art: Hidden Mist"

"You think you can beat by just blocking my sight? You are funny kid" He laughs again.

Continue being this way. I smirk.

"Earth Release: Earth Rising Wall"

A huge earth barrier surrounded us. Shukaku looked around curiously.

"Water Style: Exploding Water Shock Wave!"

A large amount of water spills our from my mouth,depending on the amount of chakra I have. Now,it looks like a huge pool.

"Quit fooling around,kid"

"Oh,I'm not fooling around. Try to attack me" I dare him.

"You asked for it!" His hand tempted to fling me away,but I dodged it with ease because he was slow. "W-Why.."

"Let me explain. Your body is basically made out of sand and if it's mixed with water,the sand will become heavier which naturally becomes slower. Plus,I can freely use water style techniques with this large amount of water. Other than that,you can't attack me because you are useless without sand" I said in triumph.

"You little brat.." I grit his teeth. His eyes are furious and humiliated.

"Power isn't everything. You have gotta use you brain" I tapped my head.

I release Kiba and charge it with chakra. Lightning form around it and I let it flow into the water,letting him paralyse a little.

I run to him while doing hand signs.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Edge!"

I jumped and inserted my hand into his eye,causing him to shriek in pain. Soon after,his body start to crumble and sink into the water.

Defeating the Tailed Beasts can be quite easy if you have the brains.

I returned to do battlefield and saw everyone injured. I summoned Katsuyu for help to heal all of them at once. I leap from one place to another checking if everyone is okay. I would only heal those who are badly injured.

"VICTORY!" I heard someone shout. Soon,everyone chanted with joy.

I looked around and saw Madara defeated on the 4 Kages' feet. The Tailed Beasts are nowhere in sight. Naruto and Sasuke supporting each other with smiles in there faces. Shikamaru walking lazily,but a smile visible on his face. Choji happily rant about food and celebrations. Temari and TenTen giggling with each other. I smiled and looked around. The Fourth Shinobi War.. has ended..

My eyes stopped when I saw Gaara walking towards me with an unreadable expression. That was when my heart stopped.

Oh..

Hell no..

Hell no..

Gaara stop in front of me and look down at me. My eyes pleading him to tell me everything is okay,everyone is fine. But he avoided my gaze trying to console me,but I took step backward. My body was trembling.

"N-No.." I croaked.