Chapter 2

"Let's continue what we started,shall we?" He said.

"I'm going all out" I smirked.

"Water Style: Five Hungry Sharks!" I yelled.

"Water Style: Water Wall" He shouted.

While he is distracted by the sharks,I jumped high in the air and swung Kubikiribocho at him. He noticed me and blocked my sword with Samehada.

I jumped back and did a back flip to land on the surface of water.

"Ice Release: Ice Shard Barrage!" I yelled.

Nii-san used his Samehada to block all of the ice shards before it rips him to shreds. I gave him no time to attack me. This is going to cost me a lot..but..

"Ice Style: Twin Black Dragon Blizzard!"

I kneeled on the water to rest for a little while. My eyes still on Kisame. The twin dragons striked him because he was distracted with the ice shards. He fell into the water. In the water!

"Water Style: Giant Vortex!" This outta make me stuck in there for a little while. Now.. I'm sorry,Nii-san. You are still an Akatsuki,but I won't hurt you that badly. I can't.

"Lighting Style: Lightning Edge!" I pierced my hand into the water. The same as what I did to Guren.

I dropped into the water and saw aniki. He is unconscious. I swam to him and dragged him to the shore. I wanted to heal him,but I can't. He might fight and I'm out of chakra. I can't win him in combat. Since I have more chakra natures,I can combine their power and make if stronger,leaving more effect.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the Three Tails to search for enemies. TenTen defeated Orochimaru's men,but Kabuto got away. Kakashi and Kankuro are fighting with Itachi. Gaara and Lee are fighting with Deidara,while Naruto is fighting with Tobi. Deidara is still alive?!

I ran towards them. I can't let him take Gaara again! Water can beat fire! Explosion is a sign of fire!

Using the last bit of my chakra..

"Water Style: Demon Fish Wave Crash!"

A huge wave crashed Deidara,leaving him on the sand. His clay is soaked.

"Gaara,use Sand Coffin NOW!" I ordered.

He quickly wrapped Deidara in sand before he can realise what is happening. He is too caught up with his fight that he didn't notice my attack.

"Sand Coffin!"

The sand crushed Deidara leaving blood all over the sand. My chakra is used up. I have minimal amount of it left. Damn Jutsus that requires high amount of chakra. Damn! Before I fall into the water,Gaara caught me. He carried me to the shore and laid me down.

"Thank you,Gaara" I whispered with a smile.

He kissed my forehead and looked at me,"No,thank you. You caught him off guard and we beat him"

"MY YOUTHFUL CHERRY BLOSSOM! ARE YOU OKAY?!?" Lee asked and rushed to my side. Gaara glared at him,but I squeezed his hands.

"I'm okay,Lee. Just chakra depleted. I used a lot of it"

"Who did you fight with?" Gaara asked.

"Guren,a crystal user and my brother" I answered weakly.

"You have a brother??" Lee asked.

"Yeah. He is one of the Akatsuki. Kisame Momochi,but he changed his last name to Hoshigaki. I forgot to ask him why" I chuckled.

"Alright,rest now. We still need to keep watch" Gaara said. I nodded and closed my eyes,but not before I see him make a sand barrier around me.

I need to train to use the Demon Shroud properly without feeling the need to kill. Gosh,I got a lot of training to do when I get back... Focus on gaining chakra now. We have a battle going on.