Chapter 3

After 15 minutes,I woke up feeling some of my chakra returned. I got up and escaped Gaara's barrier.

"You alright?" Gaara asked.

"Yeah. How is it going?" I asked.

"Lee helped Naruto and Kiba to fight Tobi. I'm going next if you are okay" He said

"I'm okay" I smiled. "Be careful"

"You too" He gave me a peck on the lips and left. I sped up to Isobu.

It seems like they are in trouble of sealing it. Isobu keeps moving around. Gotta hold it in place. I sighed.. Gonna drain my chakra again..

"Water Release: Giant Water Prison!"

I trapped the Three Tails in the water prison. It can only move inside. My left hand is occupied in the prison. I made a water clone to cover me. My right hand held Kubikiribocho in case my clone fails.

"Shizune,be quick! I can't hold it any longer!" I yelled.

"Speed up with the seal!" Shizune shouted for the rest to hear.

My chakra is draining.. This damn beast is making A LOT of movements! URGH!

Suddenly,a palm rested on my back. I turned around and saw Gaara.

"Gaara? What are you doing here?" I asked,surprised.

"Tobi escaped. They are standing there in standby for another attack. I came here to help you. You aren't recovered yet. Take my chakra"

"Thank you" I smiled and focused on his chakra,guarding it to flow around me.

"I can feel your inside with my chakra flowing around" He smirked.

"S-S-Shut up!" I blushed. That sounds so wrong!

"Looks like Kankuro is having a hard time fighting with a blue guy" Gaara said.

I turned my head and saw him fighting with aniki.

"That's my brother. Clone,go fight him" I ordered. My clone rushed to him and fought him by combat. I don't have enough chakra.

I looked over to the boat and found the little girl inside. I widened my eyes.

"Where is Guren?" I gasped.

"Who?" Gaara asked.

Before I can answer,a voice spoke.

"I'm here." Guren appeared next to me. "Chill,I'm not attacking you"

She formed crystals around the Three Tails holding it in place.

"My crystals can't hold him,but at least you don't have to waste too much chakra" She said.

"Why would you help us?" I asked.

"Orochimaru doesn't need me anymore,so I'm helping you" She said.

"Thank you,Guren" I smiled. She smiled back.

"The seal is done!" Shizune yelled in excitement.

A black hole appeared and consumed Three Tails into it's dimension. I released the prison and so did Guren.

Gaara carried me bridal style as he thinks my body is still weak from chakra depletion. I didn't fight because I'm saving my chakra to heal those who are injured.

The Akatsuki retreated because they have no use here,now that Isobu is sealed away and we out numbered them.

Out of the corner of my eye,I saw daddy collapsed into the water.

"Daddy!" I struggled in Gaara's grip but he held me tight.

Gai-sensei dived and carried Kakashi on his back.

"He over used his Sharingan..again.." I sighed.

"Take a nap,it will take awhile for you to reach Konoha." Gaara said.

I nodded and and snuggled in his arms.

"You are warm.." I muttered.

I could feel him stiffened. I chuckled. He sighed and I could sense him give me a smile. I smiled and drifted off to my slumber.