Chapter 12

The sound of swords clashing could be heard echoing on the field. Samehada clashed with Kabutowari,keeping it busy. I appeared behind and tempted to chop him off with Kubikiribocho,but his free hand blocked it with another sword,Nuibari. When did he summon it??

I hopped back and Suigetsu jumped high in the sky. He summoned Kiba and attacked us by letting the lightning strike us. It was so fast that I didn't have time to react. Nii-san noticed and blocked me from it with his body.

"NII-SAN!" I shouted.

He collapsed on the ground in front of me. Before I can heal him,Suigetsu stroke again. Damn. He really wants these swords. Hell no I'm handing Tou-san's sword to him. Hell no. It's my only connection with my dad.

"You can't heal your brother because I'll keep striking" Suigetsu laughed.

I glared at him and tightened my grip on Kubikiribocho.

"Sakura.. Fight him. I'm alright" Aniki said.

I looked at him worriedly and glared at Suigetsu. I summoned my Demon Shroud.

"You will pray that you never met me" I growled.

Suigetsu whistled and said,"Looks like you inherited Zabuza's Demon Shroud."

Out of the corner of my eye,I could see aniki smiling. Proud was obvious in his eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at Suigetsu and stood in my fighting stance.

"You are gonna pay!" I yelled with gritted teeth.

He smirked and pointed Kiba at me. The lightning appeared aimed at me. I ran towards him and cut through the lightning with Samehada's scale. The lightning from Kiba can move in different ways,meaning it's a form of chakra. I can beat this sword.

"I see you figured out how to beat this sword of mine. However.." He trailed off and tucked Kiba around his waist. He reached for Nuibari and charged at me.

I took notice of the thread. If that thing penetrates me,I'm dead. I raised Kubikiribocho and blocked his attacks plus moving around to avoid the thread. I was too distracted that I didn't see his kick. He kicked my face and I kicked his chin before the force pushed me away.

I charged at him and kept slashing with Kibikiribocho with speed not even he can keep up. Every time it slashes him,his body will turn to water. How am I going to hurt him like this? I growled. Water.. Water is weak against lightning.. But I have to keep him still! Unless.. It is worth a try! I smirked.

I charged at him and appeared behind him which shocked him. I snatched Kiba away from his waist and jumped high into the air. I attached Kubikiribocho back to my necklace and pointed the tips of the swords to Suigetsu. Please work.. Kiba!!

Lightning start to form around the sword and charged at Suigetsu. He hopped away from the attack with speed.

I landed on the ground gracefully and held both swords. Lightning still visible around the sword. I charged at Suigetsu with great speed and slashed him with Kiba. Bingo! The wound I inflicted on him stays and bleeds. I smirked and continued to strike.

He looked pissed off and charged at my brother. Oh fuck no! He raised Nuibari and stabbed my brother's heart. My heart skipped a beat. I stood there in shock. Oh no. Oh hell no. Fuck no. No. Not again!

"NOT AGAIN!" I yelled and stabbed Suigetsu's heart with Kiba. He was shocked by my change of speed. He collapsed on the ground next to my brother.

I kneeled next to him and started to heal him,but I know very well that.. He couldn't be saved.

That good for nothing bastard! I cursed mentally.

"Sakura.. We both know very well that.. I'm going to die. The lightning..caused my cells to die..and now.. I'm stabbed on the heart.. It's a miracle that..I can still..talk..normally" He chuckled and coughed out blood.

"No,you can't leave me!" I cried. "Tou-san and Haku already left. I can't have you to leave me too!"

"You still..have Kakashi.. He loves you. Gaara loves you. Your friends..love you."

"No no NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! GOT IT?? YOU ARE MY LAST FAMILY!" I sobbed.

"What about your mother? *cough* She is still..your mother...no matter what.."

"I know. I KNOW! BUT YOU ARE CLOSE TO ME! Why? WHY? WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING ME?? DYING IN FRONT OF MY EYES?! YOU. CANT. DIE!" I shrieked.

"Sakura.. Take my swords..and that guy's. It is all..yours.." He smiled. "I believe *cough* you can control..all of..them. Like..Mangetsu." He said while weakly handing me both of his swords. I sobbed and took both of them and attached it on my necklace. I did the same to Kiba,Nuibari and Kabutowari from Suigetsu.

"One is missing.. Ah right,Shibuki. *cough* In your stuff toy." I nodded. "Leaf's Cherry Blossom with the Seven Swords of the Hidden Mist" He grinned and coughed more blood.

"Aniki.." I said softly.

"Imouto-chan,my time..is up. Good bye.. imouto.." He smiled softly.

"Good bye..aniki" I tried my hardest to give a small smile.

Slowly.. His eyes closed. I sobbed silently and bit my lip. Aniki..

My tears continued to stream down my face while I choked on my sobs.