---

Y/N reached CUBE entertainment’s parking lot and moved towards his parked CLK, which was repaired after getting horribly scratched and soiled after the whole forest adventure with Soojin. It still remained its eerie black paintjob and the perfectly thick window tint. Y/N opened the car and he remembered the night they had a huge thrill.

Y/N~ Oh my god you feel so good inside me~ Please don’t stop~ Fill me up~ Soojin’s voice began to echo in his head as the image of him pounding her on the backseat brushed back into his memory after his rested his butt against the perfect leather seats.

Soojin please, give me a rest. I miss you too, he thought.

He placed the keys and turned the car on, roaring the engine of the CLK to life after not being used for days. The soft wheeze of the engine and the hum of the exhaust brought ecstasy to Y/N’s ears. He waited for a few minutes for the car to gain a little increase of temperature before zooming out of CUBE Entertainment and beyond, through the proud streets of a Seoul twilight.

Y/N placed his phone on the dashboard holder and placed a call for his mother. He placed the Bluetooth earpiece on his right ear and he could already hear the phone ringing on the other side while he drove the CLK on the highway.

“Hello Eomma,” he said, after the call was answered. “It’s Y/N. I’m driving to our house right now.”

What? I thought you have work today? Aren’t you staying with the girls tonight?

“They’re practicing for a tour, eomma. I would just go home and take a few of my stuff before I head back. The dorm’s pretty boring when they’re not there. I better get some things to ease me up.”

So you’re alone in your dorm? Why don’t you sleep here at our house?

“I’d like to eomma, but Manager Lee might call me anytime. I left my work stuff at the dorm. I really just want to take my PC and the consoles. I’ll stay for dinner I guess, but I’d head back immediately after.”

You’re still always so urgent and ever so hardworking, Y/N. Don’t worry; I’ll ask the house maids’ help and we’ll prepare dinner. Take care.

“Okay eomma. Thank you. See you later.”
With that he turned the call off as his Mercedes traversed the highway.

---

Y/N arrived home to their enormous house which was a few hours from Seoul, and it remained the same, hidden palace his father brought when they arrive in South Korea. The black painted gates opened towards a large stone-lined pathway with the edges lined with hedges and perfectly cut Bermuda grass.

He parked the car and walked through the house’s back door

He parked the car and walked through the house’s back door. Upon entry to the grand archway heading straight to the kitchen, he was seen by their house maids who bowed towards him. Y/N returned the bow back, providing them a sincere smile and he walked through the house’s kitchen towards the glass-lined dining room where his mother was seated. The table was lined with large platters of different dishes. Y/N bowed towards his mother and gave her a tight hug before sitting on the chair beside her. One of the maids gave him a napkin, of which he placed on his lap.