The Black Swordsman vs. Trihexa!

Start from the beginning

F/n:Well, thanks. Now, my clothes is messed up.

F/n magically restored his outfit and reacted just in time to stab the beast in the other hand, this time overloading Omnipotent with light energy, causing its hand to explode and making blood rain on everyone and everything down below.

F/n:No hands now! What else do you have?

F/n continued to run up the beast's body as it began to breath Hell-Fireballs at him. When F/n made it to its head...

F/n used 100% of the muscles in his arm and landed a powerful blow on its forehead, which sent it flying back, a visible crack on its head.

Yang:Now, what the hell!?

Izumi:How is he doing that!? Why One for All isn't able to even damage it like that!?

All Might:There's no explanation for that, young Midoriya!

Everyone then watched at F/n was then standing on the chest off the beast.

F/n:After all those years, nobody was able to defeat you. Well, today marks a legacy.

The beast tried to breath Hell-Fire on F/n again, but...F/n raised Omnipotent and fired another powerful beam of light at the back of its neck, destroying the 666 symbol in its mouth. The beast gave a agonizing roar of pain.

F/n then began to walk to its forehead and stood on its cracked 666 symbol.

F/n:Today marks the end of a multiversal threat.

F/n raised Omnipotent as light energy began to be absorbed into it before...

F/n:Bye, you vile creature!

F/n then drove Omnipotent in between the three sixes on the forehead of Trihexa. The beast gave a long roar of absolute agonizing pain, its body glowing brighter than light. Then...

It vaporized into nothing, leaving F/n standing in the middle of a bloody part of Union City and everybody looking at him in immeasurable shock.

Everyone(shocked):*HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THIS!?*

F/n then defused Omnipotent back into the nine original Wonder Blades, holding them all like a hand of cards.

F/n:You guys have done it. Now, it's time for the next part.

F/n then generated an aura of arcane energy and the swords fused into another single sword, one that was the most powerful form...Sasara, the Sword of The Archmage.

F/n raised Sasara up and gave it a single swipe, which repaired and cleaned the whole city

F/n:Probably repaired other things I didn't have in mind, but whatever. Time to go home.

F/n then snapped his fingers and teleported out of sight, leaving everyone utterly stupefied at his amazing performance.

What F/n didn't know was that people had seen everything and now...another irritation would come to him, which was people wanting him to join their ranks...just to USE him.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n finally returned to his home, which he had received a while back. It was pretty large, so there was plenty of room inside but too big for a single person.

F/n went inside and magically changed into his casual outfit:a silvery grey hoodie, a black shirt with a popped collar, black fingerless gloves, black pants, and black and grey shoes. Then, he threw himself on the couch.

F/n:Whew, now that was quite the job to do.

F/n then grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V just when his pets/familiars decided to join him.

F/n:Hey, guys. Nice to see you all safe and sound.

Suki and Fou crawled to him and F/n began to pet them both, much to the jealousy of the others who did the same thing.

F/n:*I love animals.*

F/n then began to scroll through the channels before he stopped and switched on the news.

Reporter:This is UCN (Union City News) with the greatest news report of your life. A young man named F/n L/n, who is also known as the Black Swordsman, has been the own to end the terrifying threat known as the Trihexa, also known as the Triple Six Beast. The young man is deemed a hero by the public.

F/n scoffed in disgust.

F/n:Hero? Fuck that! I'm different from those fakes. *looks at his pets* You guys get that, right?

They all made their respective noises in reponse, making F/n smile.

F/n:*sighs* I would be lonely as hell without you guys.

F/n then spent the rest of his day playing with his pets, relaxing, cooking dinner, and then going to sleep.

<<==>>The Next Day<<==>>

F/n woke up the next morning and saw his pets/familiars sleeping on his bed, making him smiling.

F/n:Morning, guys.

F/n then got out of bed before he cleaned and dressed up for the morning before making breakfast for himself and his pets/familiars.

F/n:I wonder if my employer has any jobs for me today?

As he was eating, he then got a phone call.

F/n:*answers it* Hello?

???:Hello, Barbatos. You interested in ridding the world of its worthless needs?

F/n:You know me, Sir. I'll do what is needed to be done.

???:Well for $500,000...go to the quarries of the Schnee Dust Company and free all of its Faunus slaves. A bonus $5 million if you get Jackass Schnee to confess to all his crimes.

F/n went silent for a moment.

F/n:You've got a deal, Sir.

???:Good luck, young Barbatos.

F/n then hung up before looking at his pets/familiars.

F/n:Guys...a huge job with a huge reward is coming for me. Your auto-feeders will make sure you all don't go hungry. Keep each other company and don't exit the house.

The screen then went black.