23. BRACING FOR THE UPCOMING

Start from the beginning

Sanskar pulled her into a comforting hug soothing her back whispering all he could say to make her feel secured. After an hour, he settled her to the bed, sitting besides her lulling her to sleep. As he stood up after confirming she drifted into slumber, he felt a tug at his hands. Ragini sat up startled holding Sanskar's hand with both her palms and nodded a no. How could he go leaving her alone?

"I'm here only Ragini." He assured.

"Don't... go... Sanskar. I'm... scared. Wo..." Ragini managed to speak a little.

***

As sunrays peeped through the windows kissing Sanskar forcing him to wake up from his short slumber, he woke upto see his wife's tear-stricken yet beautiful face. She was here, laying besides him, holding his t-shirt securely, and making sure that he remains close to her. Sanskar observed her quietly; her helplessness, for a moment he wished he could wipe the problems out of their life like he wiped her tears. 'She will open up now, hopefully.' He thought.

Sanskar's phone rang bringing his thoughts to an end.

"Bhai, you haven't woke up? Is Ragini fine?" Laksh's voice emerged from the other end.

"Hmm". He curtly replied.

"Won't you join the meeting?" Laksh finally asked with hesitation.

"Yeah Laksh. I'll join by...." Sanskar's eyes widened as he glanced at the clock. 9.20 am!! He had a meeting by 10 which was unavoidable and he didn't even stepped out from bed! "Laksh you guys leave. I'll join at office."

***

Ragini gathered the files for Sanskar. It had been few minutes she woke up listening to her husband's voice. She was holding him! The terror of previous night gushed to her memory as she gulped down in fear closing her eyes.

"Come after the meeting. We will talk." She assured Sanskar blinking her eyes with a slight smile after a lot of effort.

Sanskar couldn't stop but place a soft feathery kiss on her forehead agreeing to her and promising his care and support.

"They will be able to handle the meeting." He gave a second thought after a minute of comforting silence.

"But you should be there." She replied softly. "Don't worry. I will be fine."

***

The Maheswaris returned from office with good news obviously. The deal was cracked! Joining hands with the Malhotras, the unanticipated crisis that shook the company was stabilized. And now the success party needs to be hosted.

Sanskar knew it! That's why he wished not to attend the meeting, even while attending he wished the deal to be cancelled. The Maheswari Industries could have survived, even though a little struggle would come in the way, but the family needed its time to sort out the looming threats.

And another chance of revelation was snatched!

***

Somewhere else in a huge home.

"Isn't the game boring, now?"

"Yup... It's stretching with no reason also."

"Hmmm. We can make it interesting, may be."

One of the three persons bounced a ball towards the broken pillar. It hits slightly then changes it direction while a strong push caused it to hit another pillar strongly causing the glass model to weaken more.

"I know sadistic pleasure is creepy but it's damn interesting, no?"

A pair of eyes is revealed to be traced thickly by a line of kajal, pointed edges giving the eyes a perfect shape. It could reflect innocence and swallow an innocent with a smirk.

BHOOOM!!!!!

___________________________________

I know, I know!! I'm hell lazy in writing. :D What to do? *pouting* I was fascinated by the super-fantastic-marvelous writers over here and continued reading one after the other. :P

Well, I don't know how well/worse this part is. I'm leaving it to you all. I'll try to be regular from now. I think I said this last time also, no? *sighing* 

Please do read, comment and vote. I love reading the inline comments. And I know this is another filler chapter. I don't know how I will exactly reveal the things which might sound stupid to you all.  ):)

Thankssss a lot to all those who spent their precious time in reading and appreciating this story. I think I have missed to thank some for the votes from last chapter.

Stay Safe and Happy, Friends!

With lots of Love 

Sameera :)