Mr. Zachary part 12

99I really dont know what to do for our 2 month anniversary. So we sit on the couch to think. Paul turns on the T.V and watches a Jersey Shore re-run on MTV.

"Do you think we can go to diner and a movie?" I say holding his hand.

"Of course babe." He smiles and kisses me.

"Its only 10? it feels like 2 or 3 in the afternoon!" I say looking at the clock on my phone.

"I know right?" Paul says. "Do you wanna go into the pool?"

"Sure, inside or outside one?" I ask. Paul steps out side to see how the weather is.

"Inside, its a little to cold to swim outside." He goes next door to change into his swimming trunks. So i go up stairs and get dresses into my pink and white polka-dotted bikini. I wear my purple robe over my bikini. When i come down stairs to the living room, Paul is waiting for me. We walk to the pool room in the basement. I take off the robe and we slip into the pool.

"The water feels nice." Paul says. He spins me around and lifts me in he air. He kisses me alot.

"Babe, why are you so happy?" I ask him in between kisses.

"Cause I have you, you make me so happy."

"aww. your so cute." We kiss again and again.

After a hour of swimming we get out of the pool and wrap towels around each other. We sit on the plastic lounge chairs.

"Why me?" I say looking at Paul.

"What do you mean." He looks confused.

"Out of all the girls in our school, why me?"

"Love at first sight, i knew i wanted you. I was just hoping you would want me too."

"Of course i wanted you, your the hottest teacher around. and you are so sweet and perfect."

"Can I tell you a secret?" He says looking at the floor

"Of course babe."

"You member that girl i told you about? the one that dumped me for my friend?"

"yeah.."

"Well, she really died in a car accident."

"Oh my gosh. Im so sorry Babe!" I give him a big hug

"She was also pregnant with my baby." He started to cry a little.

"Oh wow. im sorry. this must be hard for you."

"Why do you think i want kids with you, Rey?" I wipe a tear from his face. "It feels so bad knowing i could have had a child. i want to know what it feels like to be a Dad."

"Is this the only reason your with me? To have kids?"

"Of course not babe. That didnt even cross my mind when i first laid eyes on you." He gave me a sad kiss.

"How did she die?" I say nervously.

"Drunk driver. He ran a red light and...." He was crying hard now.

"Its okay." I say hugging him. Now im crying. We hug for a long time, or it seems. When i get a text from Alyssa.

ALYSSA: Hey, what you doing tonight?

ME: Diner and movie with the BF.

ALYSSA: aw shucks. Im going to a party and want to have someone to go with.

I didnt even text her back. Shes a party girl. Thats part of the reason we arent friends anymore. She would ditch me to get high and drunk. One time she snuck out my house one night while i was sleeping to drink. She thought she was so clever, so when she left i locked the doors and windows so she couldnt get back in. I know it was mean, but she shouldnt have left at 2:00 in the morning!