Mr. Zachary part 7

*****PART 7**** forgot to write it in the title.

"what are we going to do with all this money?" I asked.

"Well we could just go in every store and see what they have." He says.

That's a lot of walking. I wonder if we still can have sex tonight. I wonder if mary is planning on staying at Paul's tonight. I want her to stay but then again i want a house to our selves.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, We will have to wait till my mom is asleep." He shrugged.

"wont she hear us?"

"Not if we are quiet."

We pick up our trays and throw them away. We walk around the mall hand-n-hand. He stops in front of an hair saloon.

"Want a hair cut?" He asked.

"Why? is it too long?"

"No. just thought i would ask."

"Sure. why not."

We walk in the Hair saloon and asked if they had room for a hair cut. They did. I also decided to dye my hair brown cause they had enough time for that.

"Rey Adams?" I tall skinny lady called my name. She had short brown hair.

I get up out of my seat and walk toward her.

"How do you want your hair cut?" She asked as she was sitting me down in a chair.

"I would like about3 inches cut off with some layers please." I asked.

"Okay. Did you want your hair dyed to?"

"Yeah, about your color of brown." I asked.

"Okay. well first we will dye your hair."

She goes to the back room brings backa little bowl of hair dye. She starts dying my hair. After she gets done applying the hair dye. i have to wait 20 minutes for my hair to change colors.

"If you want you can go sit with him and ill come get you when its done."

Igetup out of the chair and go toward Paul. He is looking at me smiling.

"I can tell your gunna look Beautiful being a brunette."

"Thanksbabe."

After 20minutesthe ladycomes back andwe go wash my hair out. It looks really cute so far.After shes done washingmy hair, shegets out her scissors.

"Actually, can you just trim it and put layers in, I don't want my hairthat muchsorter."

When shes all done cutting my hair,she blow dries and straightens my hair. I look in the mirror.ILOVEIT!Its now4:40 and we have $1,500 dollars left.We walk in to a Shoe store. I fell in love with a pair of pink and purple high top converse shoes, so i get them for $75 dollars. Paul got a pair of black converse high tops for the same price.I also buy a pair of Red high heels.its now 5:00 and we still have a hour left. We see this store with electronics and stuff in it. We go in and look around. Paul looks at the digital cameras and buy a silver $200 one.

"This camera is only going to be pictures of us too." He leans down and kisses me.

We walk around the mall some more and my phone rings in my pocket. Its my mom.

"Hello?" I answered

"Where are you?" She asked

"At the mall with Kelsey and her mom."