Nsfw Lucio

Warning: Lucio bout to dominate, this involves him scratching you with his claws, light choking, and a few other kinks and stuff

This is gonna be primarily gender neutral, I'm going to be using "entrance" since that does count as a gender neutral term for it, well as gender neutral as I could try.
     You've been asked to go to Lucio's quarters tonight, well you were ordered to go to his quarters. You have been joking around and ignoring his wants all day, not allowing him to kiss you and constantly teasing him. You knew Lucio wasn't all too happy with you and your gonna get a punishment. So now you're on his grand bed waiting for him to come back from a meeting. You couldn't help but let your mind wonder off thinking of what your husband is going to do to you.

    While you were in your own mind space Lucio had entered and took off his main accessories. Leaving him in his pants and his unbuttoned shirt, he knocked you out of yourself by kissing you way rougher than normal. As you kissed him back you couldn't miss the feeling of his hands doing quick work of your clothes thanks to his claws completely stripping you. When you two do split the kiss you glare at him "Lucio thats the third time this week you have destroyed a outfit of mine"

     Lucio just let out a deep chuckle and replied in his usual smug tone "I'll buy you replacements, now do you remember the safe word baby? And if your beautiful mouth is busy to snap twice?" You can't help but smile and nod, despite his rough habits and low patience he always values your consent and wellbeing over anything else. You put your hands on his shoulders as you let out whimpers, sometimes pleasured whines as Lucio takes his time making large dark hickeys along your jaw and neck. When he gets to that spot on your neck that makes you squirm you moan when he bites down on it. He licks it once to help with the pain before leaving more hickeys on your chest slowly going down to Your entrance.

   You let out a gasp as he begins to give you head, his tongue doing a damn good job to quickly make you get close. But just as your moans get louder and your body begins to spasm, all pleasure leaves as you look at him. He had that shit eating grin as he lets out a beast like growl before speaking "you cum when I want you to, do you understand it pet?"   You whine more as the feeling of your orgasm slowly edges away "Please Lucio...." he looks you in the eyes "Thats Count Lucio to you pet."  You begin to beg him for pleasure and moan rather loudly as he went and began to give you head again. For a second time he got you to the brink of orgasming before stopping entirely. He rises up and makes you go to your knees "Suck pet, if you do a good job than you'll be rewarded."

     You did as told, at the brink of losing your control: pleasure and Lucio being the only things on your mind. He begins to moan as your mouth slowly takes in his cock. He bucked his hips which made you gag as his cock hit the back of your throat. Soon enough like always he got impatient and began to thrust into your mouth, "Fuckkkkk Y/n...just like that, take it all." You mived your gaze to meet his and saw his head tilted back with his eyes closed as he had his metal claws holding the back of your head still. Soon enough a all too familiar warmth fills your mouth and throat as his moan rings through the room. He pulls out of your mouth and speaks up quickly "swallow pet, swallow it all" You did as commanded before speaking up "Count Lucio please...I need you....I want you" after how many times your husband has had sex with you, you learned just how often you had to beg before he would give you his cock.

    He pulled you up with a smirk and kissed you, slowly pushing you back onto the bed and grabbing a all too well known golden fabric from the bedside table. He pulled your hands up and tied them to the bed posts. He uses his sash as a blindfold before deepening the kiss, you can feel his claws leaving light scratches along your body, not too much pain at the moment but it will get better as it goes on. He breaks the kiss after your entire mouth was explored by his tongue and speaks "Ready pet?" You eagerly nod as soon enough you feel his dick enter your entrance. The pleasure quickly taking hold of your mind as the most you can do is moan out loud enough for the whole palace to hear who owns you. His pace started decently slow but quickly sped up to a quick rough pace.

   His metal claws leaving large scratches along your hips and thighs, his mouth leaving more love bites along your body. This pace was rougher than usual as quickly he was pounding into you, your sense of sight only enhancing all of this as his human hand moves to your throat as he lightly chokes you. His hand in the perfect position to not do you any harm and to bring you pleasure. You begin to scream out as the tip of his cock starts to hit the spot in you that makes you see stars and makes your toes curl. He noticed the difference and quickly began to roughly pound his dick into that spot in you. Your hands begin to grip the fabric to the point that your hands ached. His head now resting in the crook of your neck and making you able to hear his grunts and quiet moans. Soon enough before you could even tell him you came, your orgasm was earth shattering as you had spots in your vision but he continued to thrust into you until he suddenly pulls out and cums onto your stomach.

He takes a moment for you and him to somewhat calm down and catch your breath before talking the blindfold off first and left kisses on your face and neck. He took the fabric off before gently rubbing your wrists in the spots that the fabric dug into. He wasn't the best at aftercare but definitely not the worst as he lays next to you and pulls you to his chest. "You okay baby?" You smile at his soft tone and gave him a quick gentle kiss as reassurance "I'm fine Lucio" he was rubbing gentle circles on your back as you both fully calm down and lightly chat. Soon he sat up and pulled you into his arms walking to his private bath "lets clean up before we fully rest, is that alright with you Y/n?" You nod and rest your head on his shoulder as he carries you bridal style. It was rare that you got a punishment from Count Lucio but when you do the scratches, bites, light choking, and soreness is all worth it. After all who wouldn't want to he praised and spoiled by the mightly Count Lucio?

Hope you all liked this! It was requested by  annemarriot So I hope you enjoyed it!

Who should I do a nsfw of next?, Muriel is gonna probably be last since he is the one out of the main 6 that I know the least about since I have yet to even begin his route! But the other 4 are up for the picking!