Thank you

You can skip this if you'll like to but I just want to Thank everyone that reads this book, whether you ghost read or put comments, or just vote.

Thank you all for just reading my writing. I've come a long way from when I started but still can improve. When I first started writing I thought it was all bout reads and votes to be successful. I would see all of these authors with 200+ followers and believed that to be a good writer or to be counted as decent I had to be popular. But as I began writing on here I quickly threw that idea out.

To some writers it might be like that and thats their opinion and up to them, but for me who can barely write a 2 page essay without freaking out and noticing on my normal chapters I'm putting 1000+ words in them I realize that its purely for fun for me. Like a hobby, the moment I hit 10 followers I loved the idea of knowing that I might not be popular but I'm perfectly fine with that, making people happy or letting people enjoy my writing is enough and makes me happy.

Here I am now, a bit over 3 years later and seeing how much my writing makes people happy makes me amazed and excited. Realizing that by simply writing stuff that comes to my head or including my own headcanons in my writing to help give more life to these characters and make them more real, makes me happy when I see someone enjoy my writing and just chose to spend time of their day on my hobby.

I read every comment on my story, even if I don't reply to all of them I still see them and read them. I have seen some funny ass comments on here that make me laugh or smile and some even make me check their profile out. I know who out of my readers are a regular on this book and read the chapters. It's something that is making a side hobby of mine a actual hobby that I'm putting more effort into and get excited to do.

I didn't register how close I am to 200 followers, I didn't notice I'm at 51k reads, I didn't notice the 1k votes. No, I noticed the comments of people enjoying themselves or the notification of someone adding my story to a reading list, even just the sign that someone voted on my book. To me it's not about popularity but rather if I can make someone smile or turn someone's day from shit to decent, or decent to good. I enjoy every single one of you whether I can see you check in or not.

Thank you, I never noticed any of this until today, until I noticed wattpad suggesting my book on not only on my own account but also on some of my friend's accouts how my book is being suggested on the home page of wattpad for stuff related to the Arcana, my book can pop up on the search when you It made me realize I'm actually doing my goal I set from 10 followers. To make someone happy, to help someone smile and get on with the day.

I'm not going to stop writing, more of this is just me taking a moment to truly thank all of you for enjoying my writing, just to take the time out of your day, your life, to read a chapter of mine. It makes me happy knowing I can make someone smile at least for a little bit.

So truly Thank you for everything, also Thank you for getting me to 191 followers. When I first started doing this if you told me "in 3 years your half hobby would not only turn to a full on hobby but also you are almost at 200 followers" I would have laughed and gone back into my shell. But now seeing just the amount of people I can make happy makes it all worth it and exciting.

Thank you, all of you, whether you follow me or not, vote on my book or not, or if you ghost read or not. Just Thank you!

My next chapter might be next month since my end of year exams are this month and I need to study for those as well as do school but not only is the month of May when my birthday is but it's when my summer break begins. Usually near the final week of May, maybe a bit before that we die down and get ready for summer. So during summer a lot more chapters will come out.