Main 6 going to sleep with you

It's finally here! These may only be like a list but actually keeping motivation to finish it and keep all ideas different was a pain in the ass, this has been in the works since I released the courtier chapter and people voted on it.

Also Satrinava siblings need some more love so here is your voting section:

Satrinava siblings meeting you for the first time
Or
Satrinava siblings __________ (finish the blank, I want to see what you lot can come up with)

Asra

- this absolute cuddle bug will do anything to have at least one hand touching you.

- they still are haunted by your death and you not being there so they want to have a hand on you at all times or else they wake up.

- usually sleeps with their head in the crook of your neck, on your chest, or has a hand near your pulse points just to make sure your still alive and with them.

- Faust, sweet baby, please do not lay on their face you have a entire bed to lay across, let Asra breathe without a tail in their mouth.

- cuddle pile? Cuddle pile.

Julian

- on the rare occasion you get him to sleep he is possibly one of the most wild sleepers ever, one moment your both spooning the next the blankets are off the bed and his limbs are EVERYWHERE.

- if he is tired enough he will stay in one place and just be dead asleep, like even Malak wouldn't be able to wake him.

- Mazelinka once had to come over and smack him in the face with her wooden spoon until he woke up since everyone thought he had died.

- if it's a rough day for you or him then expect to be just laying around for awhile with lots of compliments, praising, and just general soft moments and affection.

- He goes to bed late as fuck and wakes up early as shit on normal days, like just stay in bed for at least 7 hours man please we are begging you.

Nadia

- She is the most elegant sleeper? Like how do you wake up pretty much perfectly every single day?

- Usually she has a arm draped over you or you close to her chest just because she wants to make sure you are warm.

- She often has a hard time falling asleep because of stress from her work, but your presence is kinda like the best comfort for her at all times.

- there have been times where Chandra has just cuddled up with you both at some point while you both were asleep.

- When she sleeps she often wants to just be able to have you with her, theyre have been times where you both drag the other to bed but also times where you both just get to admire eachother for a bit before sleep.

Muriel

- this poor mountain man, please realize that you won't crush Mc in your sleep.

- this man is single handedly the most still sleeper imaginable but still wakes up with massive bed head.

- he often has you on his chest or on top of him since he doesn't want you to get hurt during the night.

- Inanna usually just finds a open spot on the bed and flops there until she feels like moving and or Muriel tells her that you both need to get up for the day.

- Literally the definition of a walking heater, this man if you have period cramps or (cramps in general) is possibly the best heater imaginable, he is just giving off intense heat at all times of the day.