Chapter Eight: New Guys Lead To Bad Things

Start from the beginning

''Woah woah . Slow down scatter brain. I think your over thinking this.''  He then plopped himself on he counter chair next to me and moved my hair from my face.

''You shouldn't worry about that. For one it's your birthday so get rid o those thoughts okay? Gone? GOOD. Second of all , you have got a lot of good things going for you. You are very smart, you have a good sense of humor when needed. You are also probably one of the most beautiful girls Ive ever met. If I wasn't gay I would totally bang you.''

''Okay buddy calm down. You got a boyfriend there.'' I laughed slightly. He smiled.

''I know but besides the point you should keep that chin up for today. That's all I'm asking. Something good might come out of it.''  Josh winked and then we hugged right before his sister and Melanie ran in.

''Lets go lets go lets go!'' Melanie along with Addie sang as they impaired my vision grabbing my glasses and then forcing me into another chair. It felt more than an hour as all three of them worked on perfecting my makeup , doing my hair and pushing me into an outfit. I was pretty much blind so I could only see their blurry hand motions and figures as well as hear their comments.  I'm pretty sure the three of them could own a salon and they'd get the handle of it right away.

After at least an eternity I was finally granted permission to have my glasses back but I had to close my eyes and then I could look.  When I heard the three of them ring in a bell tone I immediately unclenched my eyelids. The girl standing in the mirror before me was not one I didn't recognize. I felt confidence bolt and then drop in my stomach. I actually felt kinda sexy but mature all in one. I couldn't say one word to describe it because it wouldn't be enough to understand completely.

A big smile came across my face in the mirror. I quickly turned around and hugged the three of them.

''Thank you!'' I whisper shouted as they hugged me back tightly.

''No problem sweet heart. We will always be here when you need us.'' Melanie said as she pulled me tighter than what Addie or Josh could do at the moment.  I nodded because I knew she was true to her word.

''Yeah and I'll be here for you all to.'' I nodded and then they looked at the clock it was now 6:00.

''Oh we need to hurry up and get ourselves ready. Dimitri get the car ready we will meet you down there.'' Addie ordered and then I nodded. Addie and Josh hurried to the bathroom to grab their things. Melanie rushed to her room to change. I grabbed my coat and keys rushing down stairs. I was a little slow as I had flats on and the floors and ground were icy and snowy as I Raced to my car. After I finished starting my car I closed the door waiting for it to warm up as I folded my arms and sat at the parking lot. It was very desolate. That wasn't surprising for the holidays , about half of the students had already left for family trips.

Outside was quiet which was good. All though I felt some one or something was watching me.  Just when I started to get slightly paranoid I had seen someone standing by the street lamp across from the campus B parking lot. At first I just waved it off as a pedestrian crossing the street until I noticed they was beginning to walk towards my direction and they were raising their hand as if to point. The pace of the someone increased as I squinted my eyes trying to see what they were doing. I kept staring and then suddenly I heard the lights flicker out of control . Melanie , Addie, and Josh were coming down stairs to. When I turned back I felt a chill brush past me as I found the person was now gone. Out of thin air.

''You ready Dimitri?'' Melanie shouted as she grabbed a bottle of beer she had brought down with her.

I shook my head and turned to them.