"Your fucking crazy." He whispered staring straight into me as if searching for my soul with those stone cold eyes.
"I know but if I weren't then I wouldn't have tried to find you." I said giving him a stern look and never turning my eyes from him as he released his cold fingers from mine.
"You can't keep saying that. I'll never except the fact that you can live with with a monster like me." His breath hitched and all I could do was become angry and grab Jeff's hand before it fell to his side.
I put it to his heart and then took his chin and made him stare back at me.
"Look me in the fucking eyes and tell me that! Tell me there's is not one bit or even a smidge of the old Jeff you were! Because I'm pretty sure I had see- suddenly I'd been caught off guard as he slammed me against the tree making me wince and......
I do not own creepy pasta all rightful work belongs to Mr.Creepypasta and others. Aside from that other elements of the story come from my own mind.
[WARINING:Contains rude language ,mentions of or sexual content.]
- Chapter One: Reality is a Pain in the Butt
- Chapter Two: The forever Smile.....................
- Chapter three: We meet again
- Chapter Four: The truth...
- Chapter Five: Dream Walker
- Chapter Six: Mr. Potato Head
- Chapter Seven: Becoming Twenty Three
- Chapter Eight: New Guys Lead To Bad Things
- Chapter Nine:Waking up
- Chapter Ten:We Meet (Again?)
- Chapter Eleven: Realization
- Chapter Twelve: Christmas Memories
- Chapter Thirteen: Problems
- Chapter Fourteen: Rebounds
- Chapter Fifteen: Screwed Over
- Chapter Sixteen: Everything, Everything
- Chapter Seventeen: Visions
- Chapter Eighteen: The Crow
- Chapter Nineteen: An Unexpected Surprise
- Chapter Twenty: Gone Missing
- Chapter Twenty One: Duck ,Duck, Goose!
- Chapter Twenty Two: The Game Plan