Chapter Eight: New Guys Lead To Bad Things

A/N

Hey guys! I know you probably want to read just straight to the chapter and if so go ahead. I would just like to stop by (which I don't write authors notes very often) and say thank you! With out all of you this story wouldn't be possible and I would have left Wattpad a while back. I know it's completely  cheesy!  Though, on a side note I will say I am going to put a schedule with my updates and hopefully they can work out. I have less managed time as of the start of this year so please try to be patient. Once again thank you all so much ! Merry Christmas! ~Anime_Nerd36

     In accordance to Melanie's scheme to set me up with a stranger that I had only just laid my eyes on today, I was supposed to meet up with him at 8:30. This had forced Melanie to rush me from our favorite cafe' and to escort me home where she had called up a few of our neighboring friends down to the room for a date prep.  Now to be completely honest I was not all for this , but I did not have the slightest idea in my head and if I did, Melanie would do this anyways so I think it would have happened both ways.Even though it had only just been morning when plans were arranged , it somehow felt like I had less time. I have no perception of time what so ever. 

When me and Melanie arrived at our dorm we were immediately bombarded into our dorm by Addie and Josh. Addie is twenty seven years old, blonde, tall and very energetic. Josh is a redhead, seven foot tall, twenty six years old as well as a very big party animal. He has his quiet days though.

''Hey look at this birthday hottie!'' Addie winked and then slapped me right in my rear. 

Right I also forgot to mention, Josh is gay but very sweet. Addie is bi and she is not afraid to put one hand on you. Even if it's where the sun don't shine.

''Oh hey Addie , Josh.'' I smiled softly trying to hide the fact that I was now rubbing my soar butt. 

''I'm glad you two came as quickly as you could we really need to get our beloved bookworm prepared. Maybe we can prepare ourselves to!'' Melanie teased and then unlocked our dorm door. Addie , Josh and then Melanie plus me entered.

''Hey guys I'm perfectly capable of prepping myself very much and, I don't think I need to do much anyway It's just one guy. You have got to calm down. '' I slid off my Jacket and shoes sitting at the kitchen counter. Addie came and sat next to me. The other two occupied the other side of the counter that wasn't vacant.

''Just one guy? Don't say it like that Dimitri. You go and watch us go and chase after people we hope to get and you? You just sit by all quiet and lonesome. Sometimes we don't know what to do with you. So when a guy comes hopping along I think we should let you have him for now. '' 

I stared at Addie's green eyes and then huffing I pulled my glasses off and laid my head down on the counter.

''Have at it. But I swear if anything you guys try to do to my face scares him off I'll be after you three.''  The three just laughed and I shook my head. I couldn't turn them. Plus I promised myself I wouldn't try to mope. I should schedule that for Tuesdays only.  When I sat back up Melanie was already on her way to her bedroom to grab her makeup. Addie was , I think searching in my room to find what she deemed wearable for this occasion. Josh's job is to help boost my confidence.

''So miss birthday girl , are you actually okay under there?''

''Under where?''

''Under that mask you put up. You always hide under a mask when your upset or mopey.''

''I'm completely fine. You shouldn't think I'm not. I don't even really know. I think some of it has to do with the fact I haven't tried this in a while but I'm not exactly sure.''