"YES I AM!!" I say far too loud, since my excitement has made me unable to control the volume of my voice.

"Great! We know where you live already, so we'll pick you up! Cya then!"

I then remember Tord, "Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Can my boyfriend come? He's a big fan too.."

"I'm sure Danny wouldn't find, he loves his fans,"

"Great!"

"Okay bye now!"

"BYE!!" They then hang up the phone and I start to literally jump on my bed from excitement. "I'M GOING TO SEE DANNY SALENTO!!-"

"You're going to see who now?" I hear a voice say from the door, so I open my eyes to see Tord standing at it with a tray of food.

I stop bouncing and say, "I have so much to tell you."

*The Next Day*

"He's in this room," Sam says to me as he places a hand on the hospital room's doorknob. "He's really tired, so we have to be quiet. He's practically a old man-"

"Don't say that! He'll hear you and kick your ass, even in the state he's in," Cam says to his brother and his brother smirks.

"Yeah right, he can barely lift his arms!" Sam says to Cam and Cam glares.

"Goddamnit Sam-" Cam says to his brother. I giggle hysterically, I've always wanted to see how they treated each other in their free time, now I know. I don't notice that they stopped bantering because of me laughing and I especially don't notice their smiles.

"Let's go in now, I bet your dying to meet him," Sam says to me.

"I'm practically cremated by now," I jokingly say and Sam opens the door, I walk inside to see Danny laying down on a hospital bed, he has many flowers and get well balloons all around him, they're probably from fans- Luckily I brought a bouquet of roses too, that's his favorite flower from what I know.

We walk to his bed and I stand at the end of it. Danny opens his eyes and looks at me, he smiles which makes me blush. He then says to me with a raspy voice, "Come here Tom.." to which I nod and step to beside his bed and place the roses with the rest of the flowers, I turn back to him and he coughs a few times before looking at me again. "I saw your performance with my band..." I gulp, I wonder if he liked it... "and I have to say that you sing even better than me," I blush intensely from the compliment. "Tell me, are you in college?"

"I just got accepted into college, at the end of this summer I'll be starting it," I reply then tilt my head in confusion. "Why?"

"Well.. I'm sure being the leader of a band wouldn't be a bother to your education, would it?" Danny says and I blink a few times before gaining a shocked expression.

"D-do you mean wh-what I th-think you m-mean?..." I ask while stuttering as everyone stands in shock.

"I need you to do this for me Tom," Danny says then places a hand on mine. "Everyone loves your voice, I saw the comments on WattTube.. They all said the way you sang my song was way better than me-

"That's not!-"

"And I'm not upset about it," Danny cuts me off and I gulp with nervousness. "I don't want my band to die Tom, you've proven yourself worthy of running a band as the lead singer." My mouth gapes and my eyes widen, he really does mean what I thought he meant... "That's why I want you to be my replacement in Zelix... Do you think you can do that?"

I don't hesitate to reply, "Ye-yes! A hundred times yes!" I take both his hands into mine. "I won't let you down Danny Salento! I promise!"

"I know you won't," Danny says to me then turns to Cam, Sam, and Neo. He smiles and says to them, "This boy may be younger than all of you, but I want you to treat him with as much respect as you did with me. I want you to listen to his orders and be kind to him," he then looks to Neo, who has a annoyed expression. "That goes for you too Neo, he's apart of the family now." Neo huffs and looks away in annoyance.

I heard Neo was always the agitated one of the group and Cam and Sam were always the ones to joke around and annoy Neo, and Danny.. Oh Danny, he's always been the best leader from what I know and the band only prospered because of him... I love Danny so much, in a adoration kind of way at least.

"Now for all of you," Danny then says to everyone in the room. "I want all of you to follow your dreams. I may be gone very soon, but I'll forever remain in your hearts." I feel tears in my eyes as we all nod.

Then suddenly, the monitor stops peacefully beeping.