Fun facts about my ocs

Megami-

I spent a month finding a good name for her. Her name used to be Akarui or something.

She's based off of this girl from Yandere simulator. (I created her before I realized Yandere Dev was a pretty bad person)

 (I created her before I realized Yandere Dev was a pretty bad person)

(But like, her chest is a no)

Meg's quirk took me almost a month to figure out before I gave up.

Dove

Y'all know she took me at least a year to make into the bean we love.

Her dad originally wasn't Hawks and was supposed to be a random but then Hawks existed

Dove has always had issues with her quirk. I didn't know what combo looked nice so it's basically Rumi's

She only has her skin condition because of bunnies. A black bunny and a white bunny get together and have bunnies. A white bunny usually has black spots because of the black parent. Thats why she looks so much like Miruko and only has a bit of Hawks in her.

She's was originally gonna have long hair and a pink stripe. She also was supposed to be a direct replica of her mom.

Zhou Hera

I watched a Netflix movie and bugs were popping out of her arm and she vomited up bugs. That's where Zhou's quirk came from.

Xianna Song

I saw a yandere simulator thing and she had the ability to summon knives and launch them

Rei todoroki

She took so long to make omg. She had waist length hair then I made it ankle length. She originally had hetero chromia but I said no and made her eyes black.

Her quirk is from a video I saw about making fanbabies. Get in the Robot is what made her quirk.

Amai

I said what's the opposite of Neji Neji and Tam tam.

A piece of garbage

Mamoru

I was reading a Dabi x reader fanfic and reader was an innocent girl who had a dark sense of humor and didn't care about Dabi being a villain. I made her up last night and chinchilla is what came to mind.

The end.