Chaos and Corona

They're the parents! Chaos is where Rupert, Damion, and Lily get their dark skin from.

Chaos is a scientist and Corona is (I swear I almost made her a doctor-) a scientist as well. Chaos works with astronomy and NASA, Corona works with plants and animals.

Chaos is pretty mischievous. He wakes all of his kids up by blowing an air horn, he dyed Nova's hair black, claps extremely loud at any performances, plays pranks around the house, and puts hair pins in Luna's hair to watch Lily freak out.

He helped Rupert attack Lily's boyfriend because she went home with a bruise on her. (The dude's name was Meteor lol.)

Chaos and Corona met in high school. He was doing graffiti and had anger issues, Corona helped calm him down and stop doing graffiti. They were both Bullied because Chaos had weird eyes and a bunch of issues, Corona had a skin condition.

Chaos totally broke an arm. He's like a less dangerous JD. like, far less dangerous. No bomb threats or shooting... just fighting for the person he loves (ACTUAL LOVE MY DUDE)

Corona is pretty hot headed so she'd fight back.

Corona and Chaos had Damion at seventeen but still love each other. Chaos is one year older than Corona. They're grandparents and still very supportive of Lily and Damion.

Chaos has a bunch of piercings. In areas. Like his belly button, nose, ears, mouth, eyebrows, tongue, another-

He's a bad boy and disciplines his kids and grandkids. He definitely collects whatever comes into the house. A butterfly flies inside the house? B A M THE BUTTERFLY IS FRAMED AND PUT OVER THE TV. Lizard crawls in? BAM PINNED IN THE MAN CAVE.

Corona makes him throw some of them away. He gets sad but throws it out. (Lol cuz black holes suck in things.) Corona and him have fights that last for a very long time but end within the week. It's the kids trying to get them to forgive one another because Chaos ends up sleeping in Damion's old room. The weird thing is, Damion has far longer grudge. Europa ends up sleeping alone for a month if she doesn't say sorry.

Chaos and Corona are sweethearts and both don't care about Nova sneaking out with a credit card. They teased Lily when she first met Meteor (realized he was really manipulative and beat him up), Chaos taught Rupert how to box and wrestle, Corona helped Damion with his first book, they refuse to mess with Oburta, tease the twins, and fight Nova.

Chaos's hair is black and his eyes are orange and purple.