Yurei Shouji

He has his momma's features. He didn't get much from his daddy and he has insomnia. His quirk lets him manipulate the limbs of a person telekinetically. No strings attached. The only way to break the manipulation is by contact with another person (like Shinsou.)

He's best friends with Megami. She ends up turning into a siren and forcing him to sleep in the dorms when he can't sleep. I'm a thousand percent certain I'm making every character have a crush on Meg by accident and thank god Yurei seriously doesn't care.

He's pretty blunt. When he doesn't want to talk to someone, he makes it obvious by making them walk away with his quirk.

He and his mother share a close relationship because they're both awake at three in the morning while Shouji's asleep.

His pretend uncle, Tokoyami, Reiko, and Yurei have little night parties where they binge horror movies, drink tea, and talk about Yurei.

Yurei is like his mom, speaking so lowly that his dad has to translate for both of them. He feels bad for making his dad do it and tries vocal practices to speak up.

He's heard a bunch about Dove from Megami and Megami talks about shipping them. Yurei has never talked or breathed the same air as Dove so he's constantly confused about it.

THE OTHER EYE IS COVERED BECAUSE IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY!!!!!

He met Meg at an event with his mom and dad. The same one Amai was at. She accidentally snapped at him for bumping into her before apologizing. Dove wasn't at the event because she refused to be in a room where her parents were so high ranked. She was probably was hiding in the bathroom because she's too shy.