Tiana x Miruko

Miruko has no agency. She climbed to number 5 on her own. Tiana had to make her own money for years to get her restaurant.

(I lived in New Orleans and I've been to the exact place Princess and the Frog takes place.) In Louisiana, it'd be way weirder for Bunnies to be at that masquerade. The reactions are worse because bunnies could carry diseases such as malaria (Princess and the Frog takes place after WW1 so I'd say 1929).

Both Rumi and Tiana don't take anything from anybody. I love both with a passion, and I look like Tiana a bit-

It might've been better to do Tsu as Tiana because of the frog thing, but I wanted her to be Rapunzel or Merida. She lived without many friends for most of her life, she has siblings, she definitely followed her heart. I might draw her as Merida just because I see her doing that weird hair pulling thing at the dinner table scene.

But yeah, Miruko is Tiana because yes :).

I have a specific memory at Disney and I was at one of the parades. The woman playing Princess Tiana was on the carriage and I remember being extremely excited and practically screaming just to see her.

She waved at me and I went around bragging to my parents while the lady was probably like 'wtf, that little kid's insane-'

Anyways, Tiana and Miruko are my top two female characters in any fandom

Time: 17 minutes