At home

Btw in this story naruto is your brother

Your thoughts
I-is it wrong that that I went anyway? I feel bad for kiba he looked really hurt. But I just love hinata to much to give up or mabey it's not ment to be. Mabey I should get with kiba?

"NO I CANT SAY THAT NOW I KNOW IF I JUST GET A LITTLE CLOSER TO HER I CAN TELL HER!!" You yell

"Umm why are you yelling (Y/N)?"  Asked naruto as  he knocked on your bedroom door. "Oh uhh umm it's no reason at all naruto hehe" you said as you opened your door. "Umm ok. But anyway i made some instant ramen if you want any" he said. So you walked out to where the food was and sat down to eat. When you were done eating you went back to your room to watch some TV. A little while later naruto yelled to you "(Y/N) hinata is here to see you!" (Thoughts: w-wha why is hinata here?) "O-Oh ok I'm comeing" you yelled back. You opened your door and walked over to hinata. "H-hey hin-" she cut you off and asked "c-can we go to your room please?". "S-sure" you said confused the two of you walked over to your room to chat.

"So I uhh heard that you went on a date w-with kiba-kun. H-how did it g-go?" She asked shyly "w-wha er uhh I mean umm h-he asked me t-to be his g-girl...friend but I said I h-had lied to ya'll" you said ashamed "huh s-so that m-means you like someone else?" She asked in an almost excited tone. "Y-yeah" you replied. You looked at hinata who seemed to be glowing with joy and excitement. "W-well I got to go neji will get worried if i-im not back soon" she said in a bit of a pouty tone. "O-oh ok" you said back to her. After she left you went to bed because you had an important mission tomorrow.

When you woke up you immediately got ready and went to eat some instant ramen and then you hurried out the door

Please
Vote
Follow
Comment and give feedback