Chapter 20: What am I to you?

Start from the beginning

These confusing feelings are such a fucking pain in the ass and Katsuki hate it. On top of that, when he rejected Izuku's love confession, he lied and told him that he hate him. All these time, Izuku has been thinking that he hates him.

"...I don't hate you." Katsuki finally said after a long silent. Izuku's eyes light up just from those words, clearly happy to hear that.

"Then do you... like me? O-or do you see me as a friend?"

Katsuki looked away, unable to maintain eye contact with those bright and innocent eyes that seems to be filled with hope. "I don't know."

He didn't miss the look of disappointment on Izuku's expression. But this is probably the best reply he can give him when he wasn't exactly sure of his own feelings and thoughts. Because if he were to say 'yes', he'll be giving Izuku false hope and that shit will surly make things worse between them in the future. "Anyway, stop asking stupid question and go rest. You've been through a lot tonight-"

Katsuki paused midsentence when he felt a buzz from his phone. Thankfully, those bastards return his phone back to him the moment Izuku pass his test. But who could be texting him right now?

Taking out his phone, Katsuki narrowed his eyes when he saw that it was a message from Aizawa. Telling him to bring Izuku to the weapon developing room. What the fuck is this? Why must he bring Izuku over to the room that's filled with deadly weapons that can easily kill him?

"Kacchan? Is there something wrong?" Izuku asked after seeing Katsuki making an expression that's a mixture of troubled and annoyed.

"Let's go. There's an order telling me to bring you somewhere." Katsuki said, turning on his heel. Even though he doesn't know what's going to happen, Izuku nodded his head and follow Katsuki obediently.

~~~

Standing right in front of the metal door, Izuku flinched when he heard a loud explosion from the inside. The door open and a pink haired girl left the room... or rather, someone who is also inside the very same room chase her out for messing things up.

As soon as she spotted Izuku, her eyes lights up in excitement like a child who just received a new toy and grad him by the shoulder. "Wow! A vampire! This is my first time seeing a vampire up close!"

Izuku blush a little at how close their body is. He was never good with being this close to girls and he never really has a proper conversion with one either. He internal screamed when she begin to touch and pat his chest, arms and hands. This is making him uncomfortable in so many ways but he couldn't bring himself to say anything!

"I see, I see! Your body build is a lot normal than I thought! And your claws are so sharp! I bet you can use it like a knife and slash through flesh easily!" she said, inspecting Izuku's claws carefully. Looking up, she slap both hands on Izuku's cheek. "Hey, can you open your mouth and show me your fangs-"

"Cut it out, you crazy woman." Katsuki said, grabbing Izuku by the back of his shirt collar and yanking him away from her. "We were told to come here for something so spill out whatever the fuck it is."

"Oh, I almost forgot. Give me a moment." She said. Without another word, she went back into the room, only to get scolded by whoever that was inside again.

"Hatsume! Why did you came back?! Didn't I told you to go outside while I'm cleaning all these mess up?!" a man shouted at her.

"My bad! But I need to get something for our guest outside!"

"Oh, so her name is Hatsume." Izuku thought. She's truly a... very unique person. This is probably the first time that a stranger talk to him without being fearful or cautious of him.