-----------

I've actually got a voice acting job for a small role for an upcoming Disney movie today. When Freddie oppa first told me about the invitation from Disney, I could not believe it. Disney is so many little kids' dreams! Even though I've never been to a Disneyland before, I was more than happy to accept it.

The director and producer of the film are such nice people as well! I don't know where or how I caught their attention, they somehow managed to find me.

I've only got 5 lines of dialogue so the job finished within 2 hours, which is a lot better than when I first started recording 'Ticket'. That, was a disaster.

Then I've also got to film a variety/documentary show called Shannon: back to the start. I'm visiting a lot of places where BTS, TXT, and I have been when we first debuted. When I first saw a video of BTS's American Hustle Life, I just couldn't help but be surprised at how young Jungkook oppa looked then. He was 16 then!

Not gonna lie, I wasn't really happy with how the hosts treated them in the program. But I guess they're being harsh for the sake of the show so their funny reactions can be filmed. Just saying, BTS wouldn't treat them that badly if their roles have swapped. Just because you've been in the industry longer than I did, doesn't mean you have to be rude, ok? That's just my opinion.

Anyways, I guess that also helped them grow as artists and musicians. They've always been so humble about their success and often deny credits given to them. And I would always look up to and love them no matter what they produce or choose to pursue for their careers.

------------

It's the day of the first day of LA KCON. Freddie oppa told me about the programs and events for KCON and I am actually really curious to see what it's like outside. 

'Oppa, please, let me go out there and see the fans,' I beg him. I feel like a 5-year-old child asking for permission to go to her friend's house.

'I know you're a humble girl but you will cause chaos if you just walked out like this,' he says.

'I'll put on a mask and the bucket hat.' Jungkook oppa loves one of those bucket hats and he pulls it down to cover his face if he feels mysterious. He once told me that he doesn't really care for his ARMY or anyone to see his bare face, he just likes to tease the press so they can't get a picture of him.

'You can go with me as well!' I tell Freddie. 'PLEASE!'

After a 5-second staring contest, he finally gives in. 'Fine...'

'You're the best, oppa!'

I still manage to ditch the face mask. When he found out I didn't put it on, we were already out of the backstage area, hehe.

'See, I told you no one will recognise a rookie like me,' I tell him.

'We'll talk again when we walk past your official fan club's booth,' he whispers.

I am very confident my STARS are the most well-behaved and polite fans in the whole world. Sorry to the other fandoms.

Besides, there's another group on stage talking to their fans right now, I'm pretty sure no one will pay attention to me.

'Oppa, they are selling Hotteok over there!'

My manager loves the Korean pancake and he will eat whatever Hotteok he can find in the world. He immediately dashes over to the booth without me. 'Get me one, too!'

Fortunately, the booth of my official fan club is right opposite the Hotteok place. And it's also surrounded by people. I wonder what they are doing there.