'Ok, oppa, I have to go now. Taking off soon,' I say, to save my boyfriend from the awkward conversation.

Hehe, my boyfriend.

Stop being cheeky, Shannon.

'Ok... I'll miss you, annyeong.'

Before I can say 'I'll miss you, too,' he's already hung up.

-----------

We've arrived yesterday and I made sure to check out everyone in the crew to see they're fine.

Today, I'm scheduled to rehearse early in the morning so I'll have time for other schedules later in the day which I'm super excited about.

We're doing 4-5 songs for each of the shows. Apart from my 2 title tracks, 'ticket' and 'simple love', I try to switch around my songs just to see which ones are more popular among fans.

'Well done, guys! See you all tomorrow!' I tell my dancers after our rehearsal went successfully.

As I'm walking back to my waiting room, I see GOT7.

'Annyeonghaseyo, GOT7 sunbaenims,' I greet them formally because the cameraman for Shannon-behind-the-scenes is filming.

They all bow and I tell the camera director nim to head back to the waiting room first.

As soon as he stops filming, Jackson oppa says, 'Shannon, have you rehearsed already?'

I nod, 'yep, are you guys going now?'

' We're after whoever's onstage now,' Jaebum oppa says.

' Ah, I see. I think Miss Sunshine's on now.'

Yup, I'll never miss the side eye Tanya gave me when we crossed paths.

'Where are you going after the rehearsal?' Jinyoung oppa asks me.

'I've got schedules today. What about you, oppa?'

'We're filming for our variety show on Vlive,' he replies. 'Then Mark hyung is going to show us around LA. Even we've already been here so many times.'

'I have a good idea!' Yugyeom oppa says. 'Why don't you guest-feature on our show? It's gonna be so much fun filming together.'

'That sounds good!' Youngjae oppa says and the others seem to agree, too.

'That's such a good idea! But I'm afraid I'd be busy the whole day today,' I say.

'Are you performing at the New York show?' Jinyoung oppa asks.

'Ahhh no I'm not! What about the one in Mexico City?'

'No! We are flying back to Seoul after the show tomorrow.'

'Oh no, why is it so hard to find a time that we're both free?' I say.

'Don't give up just yet,' Jaebum oppa encourages all of us. 'Shannon, which other KCONs are you in?'

'Apart from LA and Mexico City, I'm also going to Paris, Bangkok, and Chiba,' I reply.

'Oh! We're going to Chiba, too,' Bambam oppa says.

' So it's a Japan special edition episode, then!' Yugyeom oppa says.

'I'll tell our manager hyung to contact yours so we can sort out a schedule,' Jaebum oppa says. He's such a leader.

Aww, that makes me miss Namjoon oppa and the others so much. It's only been 2 days since I saw them!

'Alrighty, then! See you tomorrow!' I say.