Revenge

Janet's POV
I need to go through with this. I need to get revenge on Johnny; but how?! I need to think. I can get spotted, for starters. I need something to conceal my identity. I'll have to think of something, quick.

I went to the mall on Saturday to look for the best thing to conceal my identity. I looked for a mask, and found just the right one; black, just like my skin colour. I eventually settled for one that looked a little too similar to the Black Canary's. You don't know this, because I've never mentioned it but I'm a die-hard DC fan. Especially the series. After the mask, all I did was get a really long cloak...something like that of Killer Frost. That's it....I should call myself Frost. There's a kinda icy bite to it, right? Then it's settled. Tonight, Frost takes to the streets.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I waited patiently for midnight to sneak out of my window, onto the ladder, and down to the streets. Thank goodness I'm not wearing heels, else, my knees would habe buckled under the force with which I hit the ground.

I walked though the streets, gingerly freezing the ground solid. I was in no rush here. Normally anyone doing this at all wouldn't want to attract the police, or Flame for that matter. Now here I was, I wanted it, I wanted the feel of danger. I wanted flame to suffer, even just a blow of my frost. So I went ahead to the town square and froze the entire front of the mayor's building shut. Guards started pouring out of all corners of the vicinity, armed with guns. It took me almost no effort to put them on ice, literally.

Just as I was getting bored, the an of the hour, flame came flying in, asking me politely, to stop. I knew if I attacked him head on I would loose because of my lack of experience and his apparent proficiency in the manipulation of his powers. So I acted as if his words got to me, then as soon as he stopped trying, I blasted with all my might against his muscular frame, sending him flying meters away, into the side of a building. Then I used my ice to propel myself away, and unto the roof of the mayor's building. Then I gently climbed down and took off, with the feeling of being accomplished.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Not long had passed since my face off with Johnny...er, I mean flame-maybe just week-week-and I have to say, I got more attention than I actually foresaw. Turns out fighting isn't as easy-to-do as the superheroes on TV make it look. I've been battling with this mild pain in my midriff. I'll take that as a warning to never use my very (note the very) very energy draining powers on an empty stomach.

I walked down to the kitchen and fetched myself a bowl from the cupboard. I also took out the box of Kellogg's Coco Pops, and poured it to my satisfaction. I know, bad idea. I could have gotten something heavier to fill myself. Don't worry, I've got you covered. I'm gonna end the night with a tub of ice cream. Hehehe!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's Monday and this will be the first day in a long time that Johnny and I have not gone to school together. It doesn't bother me though. I made up an excuse why we can't be going together and he did the least thing I possibly thought of...he bought me a car!!! I was beyond surprised... well now, I can flex all the way. I mean...I can be completely independent of Johnny. Ugh! Just saying th name alone makes me cringe.

After getting ready for school, I decided to put my drivers license into good use and drive myself to school. On getting there, I spotted a crowd of students and teachers alike hovering over someone. I wondered who the person was, so I walked over to get a closer look.

Just as I made it there, I saw something. I didn't know whether it was to my horror, surprise, or even my greatest joy,  but there Johnny was, on the ground right outside the school doors. When I inquired about what had transpired, all I got was "Someone was about to get hit by a car. He moved fast. Faster than I had ever seen anybody move before and he pushed the person away then he got hit."

"Who is the person?" I further questioned.

"Nancy. Nancy Stewart." The person said while pointing in her direction.

I didn't understand. Why? Why would he risk his life and identity to save her? I needed clarity. I hated how he's doing this for other people as well. I thought I was the only one who got that treatment. I guess I was wrong. Add that to the list of things I hate him for.

Next thing I known he was being carried in a stretcher and placed into the ambulance. He had better not come back anytime soon, or I will send him back to that bed he crawled out from.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hallo!! Wie gehts?

So I tried my best to make Janet look soooo annoying because if you think about all this, she's actually being ******* about this.

Please share, vote and recommend my story!
Also comment and feel free to send me a dm.

~Noinspirationnoname