Lessons To Be Learned.

My name is Johnny Greene, and I'm an 11th grader, as you would have known by now, I I was doused in chemicals...various chemicals. Only Go knows what it would have done to me.

I did not get powers, but when I got to the hospital, the report said that I only got A Few scratches and burns, nothing serious! I have to admit, on the night of the accident, I felt different. Like my whole body was on fire - except it wasn't, and the fire didn't feel like it was on the outside, but on the inside. It's really confusing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3 Months Later.
°

°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°•°°°
Just to be clear, I Don't have powers.

It's been three months since the 'accident' and no powers. Sorry but this isn't your usual 'Guy gets involved in Freak Accident and gets powers' kind of story...or so I think. Though something is off. I've been having Black-outs lately, and each time I wake up, people are usually gathered round me. All of a sudden, people call me a weirdo or freak, while others call me a boss, or a god. Something's up, and I'll find out what...and why!

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
Flame's POV
Johnny's life has finally started getting better. He no longer wants to scream at everyone and is beginning to get closer to the truth... To me.

I've been here all along...but he just didn't know. Something has been making me come out more, and I don't know why. My best guess is that it had to do something with the night of the accident.

He - Johnny...that is - and I are like polar opposites. I'm everything he isn't. I feel like if we could just know each other, maybe things could work out.

But...

Where are my manners?

The name's flame...

I'm a Pyro-kinetic anomaly in Johnny's body. I've always been here in his subconscious, tied up, caged, I and kept away from the outside world, but after that night... I've been showing up more frequently than before, which was zero. Now I feel both of us slowly becoming one. Soon he'll be able to summon me, and my abilities.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Johnny's POV
Something happened. It is freaking weird and shitty and crazy and F-ed up but it has happened and it has happened. No taking that back.

I was walking to the field to practice with the guys when the coach yelled "C'mon boy! Campbell you're benched!" I looked around to see who he was referring to when he yelled again "What are you waiting for! You forgot who you are?"

Well that's what has been happening lately

I ran to the field, happier than ever. This is the first time coach has benched someone because of me. Then I stopped dead in my tracks. It was Max Campbell. The best player on the team.

Holy Shit!

Suddenly I felt different. Like something or someone was coming towards me. I began to feel lightheaded. I quickly took out the drugs the doctor prescribed in case I feel that way again. When it subsided, I heard a voice...in my head...it said

LOOK OUT!!!!

I lunged out of the way as a hockey stick came flying past me. I wondered how I knew it was coming straight for my cranium. It's was that voice.

WATCH OUT!!!

I ducked again, this time wonder where all these stuff was coming from. I scanned the area and to my horror was a very angry Max running at me like a charging bull. When he was like a hair's breadth away from me, he lunged at me with all his might - I think - and I stepped out of the way, making him crash unto the ground, a sight which earned an eruption of laughter.

"Campbell! You're suspended from the team!" was the next thing I heard. "Wow!!!!" I heard some people exclaim. He stormed off angrily and his group of friends stayed back, saying they wouldn't want to miss practice. He gave me one last EVIL look and left.

The next thing I know is the sound of people clapping. That was when I noticed that there was a huge crowd gathered round the field.

How could so many people gather round a one-minute fight so fast?

The crowd was quickly dispersed, and we began training...with  ME as the CAPTAIN!!!!!!!