JOURNEY TO SELF DISCOVERY

"Add some life into your step maggots!" Coach Francis Delaney yelled. We were made to run laps right before our big game tomorrow. So there I was running in circles, same as always. Never noticed on the field, in class or even in my own neighbourhood. I had to be like the world's lamest Soccer Player. But that was all surely going to change...someday, I say to myself.

I was in the chemistry lab working on some mad science, which included using a Genetically modified(by me) spider, and the extracted adrenaline features of a cheetah. I had put the mixed samples into the centrifuge and was waiting for my results to be ready, when the electricity flow went off.

"Damn! Can't rely on public electricity these days!". I said as I went to turn on alternative power to the lab on...that was when the real action began.

I turned on the source forgetting to regulate the electric power flow into the centrifuge, then as I walked back it blew up. All of a sudden I saw the centrifuge get blasted to bits under the influence of the electricity, dousing me with the various chemicals in it.

Then, I blacked out.
√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Author's note: Hey! This is my first serious book and I promise to update every week. Please comment, vote, and share!!??! Thank you!!