"Alright, alright. I'll eat." She saw Seoho's wide smile instantly, which spread to the rest of the men. They were happy to see Gabrielle finally giving in.

°°°°°

In about 1:30 in the afternoon, Gabrielle finally arrived at the house of Hwanwoong, the cursed man of sloth.

Gabrielle went through the window and found Hwanwoong sprawled on the bed playing with his phone with a bag of chips and a newly opened soda with other empty cans of soda beside him.

Gabrielle looked at his room, it was so messy. His cabinet of clothes were open wide. Some of the clothes started to slip off from the hanger, and some of them were literally scattered on the ground. There were books scattered on his desk, and some are on the ground open wide. The flat screen TV in front of him was turned on, but it was set in a low volume. Beside it are empty cans as well and at the corner of the TV stand was a towel draped sloppily. To describe the chaos in Hwanwoong's room in complete detail is probably gonna be a whole new book.

In the midst of everything, Hwanwoong lays on his unruly bed comfortably, trash-talking at his phone. His eyes shortly glanced at Gabrielle's way. Too short like he just whipped his bangs away.

"Oh, I didn't notice you coming in, nanny. You came too early."

Gabrielle's jaw dropped when Hwanwoong called her nanny. "Goodness, another nickname."

"Go fix my closet, nanny." Hwanwoong began, his eyes never leaving his phone. "And please throw these cans away."

Gabrielle shook her head when she concluded he didn't realize who she is. She smiled and stepped forward. "Hi, Hwanwoong. I'm not your nanny, I'm Gabrielle. I'm--"

"Oh, you're probably her friend." He interrupted, still concentrated on his game. He ate his chips.

Gabrielle sighed. She decided to go with this idea. She kept her smile.

"We'll yes, I am her friend. And I'm here to tell you something important."

"Okay, go on."

She was honestly surprised of how things are going smoothly. Hwanwoong wasn't surprised at the sudden intrusion and he let her speak. Gabrielle started to talk and tell him about who she is and who he actually is. She starts to like Hwanwoong for making her task easier compared to the previous four men.

As the explanation goes on, Hwanwoong only has short answers, and the same exact answers.

".... And we don't know when they'll take you." Gabrielle continued.

"Okay."

"So now we'll get going to our new house."

"Okay."

"So start getting up."

"Okay."

This was the end of her explanation and Gabrielle realized Hwanwoong's not even paying attention. He's still focusing on his game.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Okay."

This has lost all the smile and patience Gabrielle had. She stood up and inhaled sharply. All this time she was talking and explaining while this man wasn't even listening to her at all.

"Yeo Hwanwoong!" She yelled in frustration.

"What!?" He yelled back, but his eyes were still on his phone. "Don't scream, I almost lost to my opponent!"

"We have to get going!"

"Where?" Gabrielle slowly calmed down since he seemed to be paying attention now.