16. no natter what

(yes this a steven universe song... why? bc i love it and it fits well with this chapter so don't be mean AND PLAY THE SONG!) - author

🖤🍭Hanako 🍭🖤

yamaguchi is my bestfriend along with hinata. i never played volleyball and i never will, but i always go to their practice games and all games.

all three of us, we used to hangout, but hinata began to part ways with kageyama, now he's back. i feel bad for him, but no matter what yams and i will always be there for him.

yams has been acting weird... he hasn't told me much but it's because of a someone and yachi. he's going to break up with her. i wish i could help him out in much more but he won't tell me. He's in love, but with who? how did he meet her? or him?

"Hey yams. you okay?" i sat beside him bringing him an ice cream cone. "hi. uh yeah sure." he accepted the ice cream and then hinata came and sat with us. staring at the beautiful scenery with a calm nice silence.

"sorry. sorry for just leaving and then coming back out of no where." hinata blurted out. we stopped and looked at him. he was squeezing his own palm, wishing he wasn't so stupid. "hey don't worry about it." yams hugged him. "i've been hiding something from you guys, so i need to say something about it, but don't make me feel like i'm going crazy."

"yams? what do you mean." i knew he was hiding something. he hasn't been the same for months! months like 5 months... he's changed a lot.

"I, Ive fallen in love." he began to play with his fingers and his eyes started to tear up. "Aren't you with yachi? please don't tell me you've been cheating on her! she doesn't deserve that!" hinata just blurted out. "No, no, no. of course not, i would never cheat on her. and yes we're together, but he's my soul mate and i know it..."

"He's your soulmate? when did you meet? yams?" i asked, through a dream? i've heard that... it sounds crazy and impossible,  but it does happen. i've never had a lucid dream before. i've heard it happens to people who know eachother,  but aren't close enough to see eachother or maybe people who forgot eachother.

it's a way the universe telling them to look for eachother. if they don't then, listen to me, then one of them could die, either of sickness and it gets worse each day, or a terrible accident, or just suddenly. also the time limit is unknown. it sounds like something off of a movie, i know, but not much people notice... i noticed.

it hasn't happened to me though. my mom told me about it and i've heard other talk about it. people seem to ignore it though.  it happens a lot but people never want to talk about it. i don't know why. the thing is that if you lucid dream too much it can also effect your mental health.

"through a dream." yamaguchi looked up and stared at some birds flying by. his voice was shaky, he was nervous. "you need to find him." i said, "you can't let him get away." i turned to him and kissed him.

"I'm so sorry. i've always loved you, but i know you already have your soulmate, i know you have a girlfriend! i'm sorry.." i was interrupted by the action of him hugging me.

"you're my bestfriend hanako. it's okay. i won't tell anyone." hinata joined in on the hug. "wow, i love you guys so much." he said almost crying. yams wiggles him self out the group hug and we all let go.

he turned around around and grabbed my face. "trust me you will find your soulmate." he kissed my on the cheek. "i promise, but i'm just not the guy you're looking for, we are soulmates just not in a romantic way."

hinata watched almost crying. i wished kageyama would stop being a douche bag and just be with him already, but hinata deserves better and kenma treats him so well.

"do you know who he is?" i asked hoping he could find him soon, "i don't remember... he goes to, he goes to, wait i don't remember! I don't remember! oh no, oh no!" yamaguchi stood up in a great sadness.

"I just met him! i just met him! how did i forget? how could i be so stupid?" he yelled a voice crack escaped his mouth and then he began to cry.

"no, no do cry." hinata and i said in unison. "you said you met him through a dream right?" i asked. "yes," he said looking at me in desperation.

"I have a plan..."

hinata and yams looked at eachother and stared at me.