7. next game

Start writing your story

🌼🍎Yachi 🍎🌼

School had finished and it was time for volleyball practice. Hinata had skipped with Kenma... Hinata never skips. Kageyama was really mad. I mean they are both in the starting line up...

"What the hell Hinata! you never skip practice!" he said as he was leaving the gym.

"I know it's just this once... me and kenma will practice for a bit. bye." he said walking out. Kageyama looked so angry he just screamed and kicked a volleyball as far as he could.

I mean Hinata had taken all his volleyball things with him so they might practice. I watched Yams practice, he brought us cake for us to snack on after practice and for me, my favorite cookies, which makes me so happy.

He has been acting weird, but I'm sure it's because of nationals and his best trying to stay in the starting line up. Besides kageyama, and Asahi he's our best server.

He's always looking around as if there's someone missing... I don't know, I love him so much...

I got a text from an unknown number. It was a 323 number...

323
hey! i know you might not know me, but I saw you managing Kurasuno and I got your number from noya.

Huh? Noya knows I have a boyfriend. I just stared, hmm... I'll ask what team he's from.

me
uh hey? why did you want my number? also may I ask what team are you from?

323
I thought you were really cute, I'd never seen anyone like you. i'm from Aobajohsai:) I will introduce myself in the next game.

He thinks I am cute? I have a boyfriend! I am curious though. Should I tell Yams... or I could just ignore it and pretend it never happened.

👾📱Kenma📱👾

Hinata and I met up after school. I sometimes skip practice, but he wanted to practice. I did. It is not like me to practice or have energy like him. Maybe, that's why I like him.

"Kenma!!!" his warm smile lighted me up. He jumped and skipped his way over to me. "Put that phone up and let's practice!" he said taking it from my hands and before he put it elsewhere he took a selfie on it.

"Give it back." I tried to hold back my giggle. "Only if you... you give me a hug!" he said looking away, it's only a joke right? He doesn't like me.

"Really?" I looked at him trying my best not to blush. Does he like me? He just jumped on me and hugged me. I stood there in shock before putting my arms around him I smiled.

"Hinata?" I let go and slightly pushed him away. I like you please don't tell me you're playing with me... I hate for this to be the next game. "I" I stopped myself and said, "Let's practice."

!!!!!!A/N!!!!!

Keep in mind that Moon Boy (Tsukki) doesn't go to karasuno! He goes to another school and that's why they don't know each other. they only know eachother from dreams, but they have met. they just don't remember...