13. the cut that always bleeds

PLAY THE SONG!!!! - author

🍊☀️hinata☀️ 🍊

I don't love you anymore...
A pretty line that i adore.
5 words that I have heard before.
Cause you keep me on a rope and tied a noose around my throat.
You're gone then back at my door.
Cause if you're going to leave, better leave, better do it fast.
Can't live a little longer, sitting on your lap
Cause you know what you're doing when you're coming back
And I don't wanna have another heart attack.

Oh I can't be your lover on a leash... every other week, when you please.

Oh I can't be the kiss you don't need

The lie between your teeth

The cut that always bleeds...

Kageyama what the fuck is wrong with you. honestly i'm so done with you, but i can't say i don't love you, because then that would be a lie, and i'm not like you, i don't lie.

Kenma is such a great person and he has shown me who i truly deserve. You are on your own now. i no longer want to be with you.

you have heather don't you? She's an angel, I can't hate her, and she is way prettier than me. I just hope she doesn't hurt you.

"Hey your phone is ringing." Kenma said in a quiet voice that drives me crazy. "Oh yeah." I picked up and answered, "Hey, I just wanted to apologize. I'm sorry." His voice was shaky and sounded like it was on the verge of tears.

"Those lies are what hurt me most. You know it Tobio Kageyama. You fucking know it. Go be with heather and leave me alone." I threw my phone and it startled Kenma.

"Hey it's going to be okay. I'm here for you." Kenma smiled and leaned in and gave me a hug. He then pinched my cheeks and tapped my nose.

"Thank you so much Kenma." I pulled him closer and kissed him. He put his hair in a ponytail and we made out.

This is truthful and that's why it's better than whatever type of relationship I had with Kageyama. I'm sick of his lies and I'm sick of him treating me like a fool.

Tobio Kageyama, you're a lying guy who doesn't care about me or anyone, but yourself. I hate that i need you. I hate that i need you more than anything.

How could you forget our times? The first night you confessed your feelings to me. The night i spent at your house for the first time. How could those become forgotten to you?

How? I hate your stupid perfect face. I just wanted you to love me! I have Kenma, so you don't matter anymore.

Everyone was rooting for our relationship, and you were scared? Kageyama what the fuck. I have so much questions... I just want to punch you, but i want to feel your kisses one last time.

Before what we had turns into dust because of your selfishness. you did ruin me. you ruined me, kageyama

I love you, Tobio Kageyama, but what's the point? What's the fucking point, for you to hurt me, and just leave like nothing happened?

All i need is him,  not you. not you tobio kageyama.

I'm done being your lover on a leash.