5. liar

🥛🍨Kageyama🍨🥛

"Yeah, sure let's meet up tonight." I said to her on the phone. I smiled, but at the same time I felt guilty. Heather... she is so pretty and she's everything I want in a girl, but Hinata...

"Who was that?" Hinata said waking up next to me. "No one..." my sight lowered and I frowned. "Well we have to stop showing up to school together if you don't want anyone to find out." I said fluffing his hair.

"I mean, everyone has an idea about what's going on, are they really wrong? Why can't they just know." Hinata turned his back on me. "I don't know..."

"Ugh, you say I'm the annoying one when you're the selfish one!" He said with tears in his eyes. Oh, sweet little thing. If only you know how much I'm hurting you. I'm so sorry.

"You are a liar! You said soon!" He said getting up and acting like a 4 year old. "I know what I said hinata. I know." I said with my palm in my face.

"Then you clearly knew you were lying. I bet there's someone better..." he said finally letting his tears out. "We're not even dating." I mumbled. I regretted the instant I said it.

"You are such a douche bag!" He said dressing himself. "You said we were, but you're right. We never made it official." He grabbed his bag and just left.

Gosh Kageyama you ruin everything... is heather even worth it? What if she cheats on me.

I got up and quickly dressed up. I grabbed 2 milk cartons and ran after him. "Hinata! Hinata! Please wait!"

I catched up to him and kissed him. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry....please hinata just don't be mad at me." He hugged me and jumped into my arms.  "Right now I don't want to get into a relationship, but you know I want you." I said kissing his cheeks.

"It's okay I understand... just don't lie anymore." He jumped back down to the ground and we walked to school together.