10. butterfly

🌛Tsukki🌛

Katsuhira waved at me from a distance, he's my best friend.... he's also our setter. "Sorry I did see you before I was staring at a butterfly." I said shrugging.

"You get distracted by everything now... what's really going on Tsukki? Is there someone you've fallen for? Is she cute? Is he cute?" Katsuhira knows I'm not completely straight,  but it will be absolutely stupid if I tell him I have I only met him through my dreams.

"He," I stuttered, "He is very cute." I swallowed hard and signaled him to sit him down. "Please don't look at me all crazy when I tell you this. I know he's real and I know I've seen him before, I just don't remember."

He was already raising his eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that, I, I have only seen him in my dreams... I know hes real. Don't think i'm crazy please." I played with my fingers then pushed up my glasses.

"You dont know his name, if you try to exchange your information you immediately wake up, and you lucid dream everynight, but it's really messing you up. I also recommend not doing it every night."

He said all that like if it has happened to him. He said looking up at the trees, his eyes followed a butterfly. "Her name was butterfly, or that's what I called her."

"Was?" I turned to him and saw a butterfly land on his shoulder. "She, she just stopped showing up." he said trying to to let tears out of his eyes.

"I am so sorry. She's not..." he interrupted me, "No! When I went back to see her, starts formed up to show me, she gave up on looking for me. The stars sometimes show me how she's doing."

"Oh." I said, i'm so scared freckles will give up on me. "We have to look for him!" he said standing up. "Do you know anything else about him?" he said putting his hand on his hair.

"He plays volleyball." I looked up at him.

"Call kuroo."