6. thats mine

i don't really proof read!! if you find a mistake pls tell me. but very nicely bc i am very sensitive and if you are mean about it i WILL CRY. so sorry about typos and grammar.

🍊☀️Hinata☀️🍊

I hate how I know he's playing, but I want him so bad!! Everyone wants us to be together, but it's like he's scared.

We got to school and our volleyball friend group always meets up in the lobby by the couches. Sugawara, Daichi, and Asahi were already there sitting, but there  was a girl who isn't part of our group.

Heather... I have her science with her. That's odd. "Hey, heather!" Kageyama sounded pretty enthusiastic. "Hey cutie," she stood up to go hug him. She bumped into me and didn't even say sorry.

Do you know how rude that is?? First she wants to call my man cutie, then bump into me and not say sorry!

Suga looked at me. He raised his eyebrows and frowned. Takana and Noya were approaching us.

"What the fuck is this?" Tanaka whispered to me. "I don't know." I said with a stutter. Nishinoya kicked him and gave him a mean look.

"ow... why you do that for?" kageyama asked letting go of heather. "oh sorry it was an accident." noya smiled at me.

I gave him a thumbs up. He handed me my milk box that we usually drink together every morning. Heather almost reached for it, then i quickly snatched it.

"That's mine." I opened it and drank it all without looking at kageyama.

I then took out my phone, thank god Kenma texted me at the right time.

hey you wanna hangout?

I stared at it and decided to call him. "Hey Kenma." I said looking to see Kageyamas reaction. He gave me a glare.

"Hey. So do you want to hangout?" I heard his voice through his phone so calm and quiet. wait. Why did i feel butterflies?  "Yeah of course! We could go get some ice cream then maybe play video games." I replied.

"That sounds great. thank you." a giggle left his mouth and I smiled. Maybe I don't need Kageyama after all.

I hung up and put my phone back into my bag. "What the hell was that Hinata?"

i whispered, "We aren't even dating."