Crickets have weird legs

Start from the beginning

"Michael I thought you said they were good."

"You're supposed to peel the skin." Michael said with his voice sounding emotionless.

"Dumbass." Alice commented. I use Wind Slash to split the mango in half. 

"Hey give me one half." Michael said. I stuffed my mouth with the flesh of a mango. A pleasant, sweet flavor filled my mouth. 

"Gf yer," I swallowed a piece of the mango. "Own." The juices from the mango covered the area around my mouth. 

"What?" Michael asked. 

"I still need help getting down." Alice said. Michael turned to Michael.

"You're not even that high, just jump." Michael said.

"No! It looks high from here!" 

"But you're not."

"Yes I'am!"

"Just use the same path you used to get up."

"I don't know how I got up here!" Alice sounded desperate at this point. I took a tiny bite into the mango. 

"If you want I can just push you off." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"You know what I might jump." Alice responded. She gripped the branch and slowly slid off the branch until she was hanging from the branch. The only thing supporting her body was her grip on the branch. "Oh this was a  mistake!" Alice shrieked. 

"Should we help her?" Michael asked.

"I don't know." I said as I bit into the mango.

"You still didn't give me the other half." I quickly swallowed.

"Get your own." I said. Michael muttered something under his breath, I couldn't hear what he was saying. Alice somehow managed to wrap her legs around the branch. It kind of reminded me of how a koala would hang. Michael grabbed on the mango on the floor and started peeling it. 

"Help." Alice begged. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not that high! Just jump." I heard Michael mutter, "I wish we had some hot sauce to go with this." Alice took a deep breath and unwrapped her legs from the branch. She closed her eyes and let go of the branch. She quickly landed on the ground.

"Oh it wasn't that bad." Alice said while opening her eyes.

"You weren't even that high. Why did you get scared?" I asked.

"It looked high from up there." I looked at the branch she was hanging on. The tree wasn't even that tall. I bit into the mango again. I heard Sombra neigh off in the distance. "Why is there a horse here?" Alice looked off in Sombra's direction. Her eyes widened as she saw Sombra. A wide, nervous smile quickly formed on her face as she rushed over to Sombra. She stopped by Sombra's side and hesitantly reached out to Sombra, Sombra looked at Alice's hand before nuzzling her hand. How come Sombra doesn't do that with me? Sombra laid on the ground as Alice kept petting the kirin. I stroll over to Alice and Sombra.

"Go away, the kirin doesn't want you here." Alice said while still petting Sombra. I glared at her for a bit before deciding to ignore her. Sombra lifted its head up and walked over to me. I reached out my hand to pet Sombra's neck. The kirin pushed my hand out of the way with its head and licked the top of my head.

"Why!" I yelled. Sombra puffed and laid its head on top of my head. The weight of Sombra's head made me bend over a little bit. Alice stared at me blankly. A bit of Sombra's droll dripped onto the mangoes in my hand. God dammit! I sadly threw the mangoes onto the ground.