Crickets have weird legs

Start from the beginning

"I can't see it." 

"Really, but it looks so close!" I squinted my eyes and tried looking into the trees again. I see tiny pieces of orange in the distance. How did he see that, it looks like an ant from here.

"It could be, it just looks orange from here." Michael leaned forward a little bit. 

"No, it's definitely a mango tree, it has a bunch of mangoes hanging off it." 

"I can barely make out the color. How can you see them so clearly?"

"It's pretty close. Get your eyes checked." I let out a groan as I walked to his side. "You know, I kind of want some mangoes right now." Michael said. I wonder what mangoes taste like. Never had them, they always like the food that rich people would eat. 

"Are they good? They have a weird shape them."

"Yah!" He excitedly yelled. He started bouncing up and down. "I haven't had them in so long. My mom stopped giving them to me when I was around eight. I could never forget their taste." He started speed walking towards the mango trees. I had no choice but to follow him. It took awhile for us to get to the mango tree. I don't know why Michael said it was close. We had to be walking for a least half an hour. 

"Michael I thought you said it was close!"

"I thought it was be closer." What an idiot. He turned around with a huge smile on his face. I notice that his eyes were completely different from before. His eyes were now a bright green, his pupils were abnormally large when compared to before. "It's going to be worth it though!"

"Hold on, are your eyes okay? They kind of look," I stopped talking for a split second. His pupils quickly shrunk and his eye color changed to dark brown. "Different." 

"They feel fine, why?" 

"You know what, never mind." He nodded and walked the mango tree. As we got closer to the tree, I notice that the tree was on the very edge of a garden. The garden had to be a mile long or longer. There were apple trees, carrots, and there even some plants that I haven't seen before. There was a dirt path dividing each plant. Sombra quickly changed out of his necklace form and ran off into the garden. 

"Should we stop him? I kind of feel like he's going to ruin everything." Michael said in a worried tone. Sombra ran to the carrots and started sniffing them.

"I think he should be fine." Sombra got top of the carrots and laid down on them. 

"You sure?"

"I don't know, it's now like we can do anything about it.

"Isn't he your pet?"

"He is. He doesn't listen though."

"Ah." I feel the top of my head tingle, I quickly step to the side. A mango hits the ground where I was standing before. I look up to see Alice up on one of the branches with a mango in one hand. Why do I keep running into her? 

"Hey." Alice said.

"Hi!" Michael yelled while waving his hand.

"So what are you doing here?" Alice asked while taking a bite into the mango. I shrugged.

"I wanted some mangoes!" Michael said.

"I can give you some if you can get me down." Alice asked. I roll my eyes just looking at her. She isn't high at all, the tree is tiny. I use the wind and plucked a mango from the tree. "Hey," Alice shouted. "That isn't allowed!" I bit into the mango as I stared into her eyes. A slightly bitter taste filled my mouth. It was hard to chew; a disgusted expression appeared on my face. After a few seconds of chewing I spit it out.