-Chapter 15:

(Author's POV)
"Kai are you ok" Komei said with worry in her voice "yeah, just -" he was cut off by blood coming from his mouth "Kai lets just head over to the preliminaries tower" Izmai said picking up Kai before he could answer.

"Kai what happen to you" Kotetsu patting Kai's back "Nothing, can you get me a wet cloth" Kai lazily said "yeah just sit here" the Kotetsu left leaving Kai in the break room. "Big brother" Kota exclaimed running to his older brother, "Hey Kota" he smiled, "Kota let Kai rest for a little you can play with Izumai" Kotetsu walked in "ok" the Kota left "here" Kotetsu put the cloth on Kai's head and left.

(Kai's POV)

"Hey kid" Honoji called "yeah" I tiredly said "that blood that you just spit out was the note, its gone now" he growled "what how" I yelled "don't yelled I'm thinking" "whats on your mind" "after your mother's ghost came.................shit" "what" "there might be someone else in here" "how" "a jutsu, maybe, ether way keep your guard up" "yeah" "I'll give you some of my energy" "thanks" soon I felt a large amount of chakra enter my body "better" "yeah, I'll keep my guatd up" I said before I left.

"Oh Kai, the perliminaries just started you can watch down there" the Hokage said "Hai" I walked to the area Kakashi was at, "how are you" "better" he chuckled and continued watching the battle (Sakura vs. Ino)

"How long has this been going on" I said looking at the fight "20 minutes at lease" kakashi thought and I anime sweat drop.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, mostly because I didn't now what to write, any way I know it's only a bit but don't worry I'll write more soon