-Chapter 13: Wolf-

(Kai's POV)
Me, Komei, and Izumai were on our way to the forest of death "kota come here"Komei said Kota came to Komei's hug "I'll miss you" he said once we all heard that we all hug him. "Hey, Kai" a voice rang "fuck" I said as I saw Ino and Sakura "oh, Kai I haven't seen you in a while" Ino said, Ino aways had a crush on my since the day she saw me is what the others said, "Hi, Ino I got to bye" I said trying to run away "Kai come on Izumai waiting for us, well kind of" Komei appeared "he got into a fight" Komei nodded then turned to Ino and Sakura "whos that blond one" she said looking at Ino, Ino got angry seeing me with Komei "who are you" she said "you know lets go Komei, kota's with him" I said pushing Komei.
(Time skip)
It was 6 minutes before we were going in the forest of death "Kai, the hokage asked for you" said cat as she appeared from thin air "don't call me my name in public, lets go", when I arrived in the hokage's office he was first to speak "Kai as you know you are the stand by of the exams, I have a feeling something bad is going to happen, you and your team need to get into your ANBU uniform and stroll there the forest on high alert" he explained "understood, the other teams know of this" I said "Only the T&I, ANBU, and your team" I nodded and left. When I got back I looked for Komei and Izumai, "hokage's orders we have to get in ANBU uniform" they knew what I meant and we all went to HQ to get our things and got changed and headed back to the forest. "Are those ANBU members" "yeah" "they look so cool" the genin said I could tell it was mostly girl "do you remember the plan" I asked them they nodded as I looked around. "There" I pointed to the herd of ANBU on the side, then we made are way there "Wolf, bull, Rabbit nice seeing you here" Fox said "I'll be right back " I said turning to the tree "what is the matter" Snake said "I have to summon one of my wolves for this, I'll be right back" I said walking away to a nice clearing "summoning jutsu" then Ban came "what do you need sir" he said "I need your company on this mission we are to search to forest of death for anything unusual with other ANBU so keep your energy low" I explained to him he nodded and we made our way back.
(Time skip)
"Um... whats that" Izumai said pointing to the deform slug "I have no idea" Komei responded backing away. I pull out my katana "it been a while" I said swinging it around "be careful Kai" Izumai says looking in my direction