Explanation

Author: ok so in the family tree chapter I was given 3 questions, so I decided to explain the family again. Also I be mentioning Komei Family also.
Hana Naneko married Akam Haruno. Their first child was born a boy that they named, Kai. As Kai grew, multiple things happen in his life, like how the deaf of his unremembered mother scared him, little did he know he had another sibling, a little brother. The only person who knew about the baby was Kai's father, that is why he wasn't there to watch Kai grow up. Kai's step mother had a baby, but whenever Kai's Dad was home Kai was a shadow.

(Pic of 11 tailed beast)Kai always wondered how did his stepmom get pregnant when dad wasn't home? At age 10 Kai had one friend that one friend soon became 2-6 friends, he was put in the secret class that was actually a class for future ANBUs

Kai always wondered how did his stepmom get pregnant when dad wasn't home? At age 10 Kai had one friend that one friend soon became 2-6 friends, he was put in the secret class that was actually a class for future ANBUs. Kai wasn't welcome in sakura's class but one day as he was being a good brother he brought Sakura's red ribbon but Sakura throught wrong and the first problem was started. But before anything happen it was sakura's mom who pushed the rock on Hana and Obito.