-Chapter 12: old and new times-

(Kai's POV)
I dragged Izumai to training ground beta, but little did I know that Sakura jad followed us. "Sakura you can come out now" I yelled "fine" she said walking out "what do you want" I complained "I hate you, just like dad thats why he's still on his mission because he doesn't want to come to come home to see a loser" she yelled, she didn't know, "You know why he's not coming back, he died" I yelled coldly "I'm going to go" Izmai said disappearing "spead the news to mom, she'll be so happy" I said walking away "It all your fault if you didn't exist, he wouldn't had died" she yelled behind me, I turn around pulling out my sword and........................'slash'........."Sakura turn around and saw me covered in blood "see it not fun and games, if I had left you could had died" I walked away to my house and thought of things. I stoped infront of a tea place a prder, this will calm me down, after ordering I lefted with the tea ain my hands walking to a secret tree that I used to go to.
(Flashback)(8 years ago)
"Hey ugly disappear already" one said "yeah your just a pain to every one" another said kicking me" your nothing but trash stay out of my way" Sakura growled. I walked to a simple tree and climb on to the nearest branch. I sheded my tears in a river the flowed down my face."Hey don't cry" a voice rang I looked down and it was the two ANBU members"who are you" I said wiping my tears "We were on our wayback to the village when we heard you crying, we're ANBU members" one said "I'm dog and this is raven" another said telling me their names base on their mask"I'm Kai Haruno" I said in a shy voice "well Kai do you need help getting down" Raven said I nodded no and jumped down and at the worst moments my stomach grumbled "you seem hungry, us and are team are going out for BBQ beef you wanta come" Dog said putting his hand out for me to get.
(End of Flashback)
"This tree brings back memories" I said tapping the side of the tree "I knew you'd be here" the Hokage said popping out of nowhere "during the chunin exams you'll be teamed up with Izumai and Komei for exam 2, Kota will stay with you during the 1st, 3rd, and 4th round he will come with me to exam 3 to meet with you" he explain I nodded and he left.
(Time skip: day of the Chunin Exams)
"Kai, Kota catch already" Komei said blasting through the streets to the academy "wait" I yelled with Kota in my arms. When we got there we tranform to 12 year old, we met up with Izumai at the door, our first was simple, make kids think that they were on the wrong floor. We walked in and use genjustu on the class and pushed students, kota stayed Kakashi until it was time for his team to come. Later his team came and got into a big fight, they notice that the room was fake and left, "Um... I'm going to follow them you guys go ahead, komei can you go pick up Kota from the front of the school" I said turning to my normal self "ok" they said walking away.
(Kai's POV)
"Sakura, I love you" said rock lee sending down kisses for Sakura but she dodged them all. I wasmtrying so hard to laugh at her hitting her head. Sasuke and Rock Lee where about to fight but I stopped them "silent howl" they all froze in place I grabbed  Rock Lee and Sasuke down be grabbing their legs, drew on Sakura's face, and un froze them all"now stop fight I'd hate to see 2 team get disqualified before the 1st exam" I said dramatically they looked at the clock and ran to the exam room.
(Time skip)
"Nissan(older brother)"Kota yelled running to me I picked him up into a hug "hey, Kota, did you have fun with Kakashi" I asked "yeah, he put his book down and I took it, here" he said handing me a book that said Icha Icha Paradise "ok" I said confused I put him down and flip through the pages but one caught my eye. It said.
(Warning lemon part from the book)
"Oh sir fuck me so hard" "all for you baby" he said putting his dick in her as she moaned "ahh........mmm.....ommmm".
(Back in the real world)(Kai's POV)
This book is not for kids I said closing the book."Hey Nissan whats in the book"Kota asked "umm, nothing"I said Komei looked curious I walked up to her and showed her the page she took it and read it "this is trash and inappropriate" she said burning the book. When the exam started we put on our ANBU outfits and stood on the sides of the room, Kota stay next to me, I knew most of the jounin in the class but they were so focused, they knew komei, Izumai, and me were on stand by just in case somthing happened. Kakashi's team was trying their best to cheat I of course took this test yesterday so I don't count as an exam participate in this round, in the corner I saw getting all of the questions right. Later on, most people managed to cheat without getting spot except Naruto he sat in his sit shaking and murmuring words.