"T-treated?"

"I shared some of my magic with your weakened body." Rias-senpai explained.

I already knew that though.

"Say... would you hook up my bra?" Rias-senpai asked.

"Y-yes. But senpai, more to the point, why am I undressed?" Issei started to hook the bra.

"I just told you. I shared my magic with you so that I can treat you. By embracing you naked." Rias-senpai said.

I finished hooking her bra.

"Wait... E-embrace!?"

"It's all right. I am still a virgin, after all." Rias-senpai assured.

"V-virgin!? O-oh, is that right?"

When you say that to a healthy young man, they'll get embarrassed you know!?

"Don't make that face. I'm embarrassed as well." Rias-senpai blushed too.

Then don't make that statement!!!

I must be blushing a storm right now. Rias-senpai touched my face and made me turn to her.

"But the world is full of many wonders." Rias-senpai smiled.

"W-wonders? U-um Rias-senpai?"

"What is it?" Rias-senpai responded.

"You said something about being a devil earlier..."

"Yes. I am a devil. And I'm your master. Do you mind if I call you Issei?" Rias-senpai honestly answered and asked politely.

_______________

Ever been in a situation where you get a lot of attention, people starts to gossip left and right, and you can't do anything about it cause you feel like you will worsen the situation if you do something stupid? Well...

That's my situation right now. I usually don't get a lot of attention but because I'm walking with one of the school beauties and number 1 idol, I got pushed into the spotlight. I'm not good with these types of things.

"That lucky jerk!" Boy no. 1 said while crying.

I'm not lucky at all.

"Kyaaah~! Rias-senpai and Hyoudou-kun are so cute together~!" Girl no. 1 said while fainting.

Is she okay?

"That jerk! He didn't read my letter and just played with another girl!" Girl no. 2 said while giving a death glare.

What letter? And who's playing who!?

"Hehe~ I'll make sure to take you for myself Issei-kuuunn~" Girl no. 3 said with a Yandere aura.

Wait. Wait a minute. That just sounded very wrong.

"I'll send someone for you later." Rias-senpai suddenly said.

"Huh? Oh sure."

Oh. I didn't realize we're already inside the school building.

"I will see you again later, after school." Rias-senpai then left.

Hm. Alright then.