Everything Will Be OK

After I calmed down my dad and I got to see my mom.  We walked in and immediately I noticed the patch on her head.  She had lots of bruises and looked almost lifeless. How could this happen to my mom!?  I thought to myself and slowly the tears started singing at my eyeballs again.  I excused myself to the bathroom and quickly sped there.  As soon as I closed the door I lost it.  Drowning in a puddle of tears. Thinking to myself why her why did this happen to her? I stood from the floor and wiped of my jeans and walked over to the sink.  I turned on the cold water and washed my face.  I looked into the mirror my cheeks were all pink speckled and puffy.  My eyeliner and mascara streaming down my face.  (i looked like a hot mess!)  I said out loud everything will be fine I will be fine dad will be fine but also mom will be fine.  I walked out of the bathroom and back to my mom's hospital room.  I had cleaned my face so hopefully no one knew I was crying.  I knocked on the door then entered.  I saw my dad sitting in a chair at the corner of the room. I glanced at my mom and smiled a fake smile.  I strolled across the room and sat in the chair next to my dad.  We sat there in silence for a while.  Then breaking the silence my dad says           "everything is going to be ok."  I looked over and smiled a half smile pushing back tears. After a couple of hours I kissed my mom goodnight and my dad did the same then we left.  Leaving the hospital it was raining. (I know perfect weather) We finally arrived at my house and I immediately went to my room crying myself to sleep.  I woke up the next day hoping it was all a dream.  It wasn't.  I got up and went to my closet tears streaming down my face at the realization of it not being a dream. I pulled on some printed leggings and a forever 21 shirt.  I was seriously not wanting to go to school.  I went downstairs curled my hair put on waterproof eyeliner and mascara then ate breakfast.  Just as I was about to step out the door my dad comes in the room.

"where are you headed? " he asks questionly.

" school obviously it's Tuesday! " I said back.        

" oh I forgot I checked you out for the rest of the week and maybe longer if you need. " he says referring back to the previous day. 

" oh ok thanks. " I said back a little shocked.  I ran back upstairs and quickly fell asleep.  I woke up to 10 unread messages flashing on my phone.  I groaned and slide my finger up on my screen revealing the messages.  4 from leah 5 from Cameron 1 from daddy.  I click on the ones from leah all of them are her freaking out about where I am and she misses me blah blah blah.  I reply back "not feeling school all week I'll tell you later."  I exit those and click on Cameron (my boyfriend)  he two wants to know where I am and he also misses me and loves me. I reply "love you too baby an dim not coming at all my mom is in the hospital long story I'll tell you later kisses!"  Right away I get a new message from Cameron " I am so sorry babe take your time kisses!"  I'm so glad he understands!  I get a txt from Leah " ok well I want all details!" that's Leah for you wants to know everything in my life it's ok though it just shows me she cares.  I click on the txt from my dad it informs me that he ran to get lunch and he would be back.  Right as I click off of his txt he opens the door and yells for me.  I sprint downstairs and plop myself at the table.  He gives me my food and I thank him.  He grabs his food then sits next to me. 

" As soon as we get done were going to the hospital if you want. "

" Ya I want to thanks. " I replied

We finish our lunch and head towards the hospital.  We get there and check in.  Then head to my mom's room.  We had brought some flowers for her.  We got to the room and sat the flowers next to the window.  I leaned down and kissed my mom's forehead.  "Love you."  i whispered in her ear.  I swear I saw her halfway smile. We stayed there for a while but it got kinda depressing so we left.  We got home about 9:30 exhausted I fell right asleep in bed.