The Rest Of The Week

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.  Why did I not turn that off?  I sluggishly roll over and unplug the alarm and drift back off into deep sleep.  *dream* Ali wake up its time to get up you will be late you slept in.  I don't want to I yelled to my mom.  My mom came up stairs covered in blood. 

Mom?  I ask

She falls to the ground dead! 

I wake up panting and crying drenched in sweat.  Suddenly my dad bolts into my room.

Are you OK!!?  He asks looking terrified.

Ya I just had a bad dream.  I answer catching my breath.

Ok well breakfast is ready come on down.  My dad said and kissed my cheek before he left.  I pulled on some sweats over my Nike pros and a sweat shirt.  I ran down the stairs and saw my favorite.  Waffles and nuttella and Starbucks!  My dad sat next to me and we ate our delicious breakfast.  Once I was done eating I thanked my dad and ran upstairs to get ready for the day.

I think you should get out of the house and hospital today honey.  My dad said.

Ok I'll ask Leah if she wants to go to the mall it's a snow day today at school.  I replied.  I immediately pulled out my phone and texted Leah.  She replied back instantaneously "sounds good!"  I hopped in my dad's car and he drove me.  It's Christmas time and the mall is filled with Christmas decorations.  As soon as I walk in I'm greeted by elves handing me a flyer for some toy store.  I walk a little bit farther and see the Santa Clause set up.  Little kids were lined up to meet him and tell him there greatest wishes.  I stand there and wait for Leah.  About 5 minutes later she shows up.  I run and hug her.

I missed your face!  She says.

I missed your face more!  I replied.

Let's get to shopping!!!  Leah says.

We trot in the direction of forever 21 and go inside we try on about 30 different things and buy like ten.  Then go across the way to pacsun.  We try on some stuff and get a couple things.  Then we decided were hungry so we go to the food court.  We decide on chik-fil-a sandwiches. We go and find a table and eat.

So tell me what happened?  Leah asks.

Umm well my mom was in an accident and she is in a comma.  I replied pushing back tears.

OMG I had no idea I'm sorry!  She said.

Don't worry about it I'm fine.  I lied.

We went into a couple more stores and then on the way out I spotted a booth with the perfect present for my mom!  It was a snow globe!  She collects snow globes and she didn't have this one.  I ran over to the booth and bought it without a second thought!  We left the mall after that and went to a movie theatre we saw mocking Jay part 1!  It was amazing! My dad picked me up from there and we drove back to the hospital.  When we got there I went in and gave my mom her present.  Of course she couldn't open it or acknowledge me so I just opened it and told her what it was and put it next to the flowers.  I hope she could hear me.  The rest of the week was a blur on Friday I met with Cameron and went to the movies and saw annabelle.  It was freaking scary!!!!  I was in his arms the entire time.  But hey isn't that what boyfriend's are for?  On Saturday my dad and I went back to the hospital and the doctor gave us a talk.  He said my mom wasn't getting better and might be getting worse.  I didn't know how to handle this so I just ran out of the hospital bawling my eyes out.  When I got outside I bumped into someone but not just anyone.