| Chapter Seven |

Raelyn

His eyes instantly turn black, I have never seen a wolf this angry. I start to turn away from him, wanting to run away, when I feel hands grip around my waist crashing my back onto his hard chest. Before I have the chance to respond, pain strikes me like I have never felt before.

He is marking me.

As his teeth sink deeper into my flesh, my knees start to betray me, and I go limp. His arms get tighter around my body keeping me held up, but I lose all the energy I had. My vision is getting blurry and sounds muffled. I am not in control, he is, and he know it. Worst of all, he is enjoying it.

The pain is unbearable, by far the worst pain I have ever endured. He found my mark with ease, my wolf reminding me he was meant for me, enjoying every second. It is slowly becoming pleasurable, I try to fight it, but I do not last long. Darkness begins to consume my vision and I eagerly welcome it wanting to be anywhere that was not here.

Dylan

I take my body back over the second my wolf let me, but it is too late. My wolf had already marked her, not waiting to give her a choice. However, if I had given her the choice, she would not choose me. I would not have accepted that, and she would probably be in the same situation. What's done, is done and I regret nothing. She is mine forever now.

I hold my mate in my arms as I mind link Alpha Drake to come to the scene. An Alpha can mind link those under him without permission, and others of the same rank or above if they decide to answer the link. Within seconds, I see Drake appear with only shorts on, my wolf growls at the thought of him casually walking around half naked in front of my mate.

When he finally looks at us, his face goes into shock, then anger. "Dylan? What the hell happened?! I swear if you killed her!" He does not finish his threat before he rushes over and attempts to take her from my arms. I growl loud in anger and disapproval, and I felt the ground vibrate beneath my feet. He stumbles back in surprise at my reaction and looked up startled with confusion written across his face.

"She is mine!" I yell at him, moving her out of his sight. His eyes expand in concern and astonishment, then changes to fear, then pity. He obviously cannot make up his mind about what to think or how to feel, but he is not in any place to judge. "Stop looking at my mate like that!" I say snapping him out of his thought. "I do not have time for this, I need to take her home. I called you here to notify you that Raelyn is my mate and she is coming with me. You will not see her again, I will send someone over for her stuff later."

"Rae," he says now making me confused. "She goes by Rae, and she will never agree to go with you. Dylan, she loathes you and that is saying a lot because she does not get upset or angry easily. Every mention of your name or pack, she growls. You have been her worst enemy since you kicked her out of your land, her pack, you hurt her." He chuckles, making me shake in anger. "I made it my duty to strengthen her hate towards you so she would never think of going back to your pack. The second she wakes up and sees she is with you in your land, she will run back to me. I made sure of that."

It takes everything for me not to shred him apart like one of his filthy rogues. However, he is an Alpha and having Raelyn in my arms relaxes me just a little. I cannot and will not let her go. "Oh, Drake. Have you not learned to never doubt me by now? She is my mate. I will do whatever is needed to keep her safe with me. You will not take her from me, or I will kill you. That is a promise." I honestly say.

"You forget who I am, brother. You must be unaware of my gifts." A wide smirk gleams on Drake's face. "The Moon Goddess cursed me for choosing to become Alpha of the Rogues. They took my mate, and I will never have one again. Instead, I am forced to know every single mating couple as a reminder that everyone else will find love. I knew she would be your mate since I laid eyes on her. I sheltered her from the dangers of my pack and made her love the image she made up. I made her love me. She will never love you, brother. She will come running back."

At this point, my wolf is shaking at me to get out. I want him dead, this is war, but I am too vulnerable with Raelyn in my arms. "Even if I have to lock her up, I will keep her with ME on MY land because SHE is MY MATE, not yours. All of that just shows me you are miserable and unlovable! You know the laws, you cannot be with another Alpha's mate, rejected or not. I have claimed her, she is now mine, forever. So, back off!" With that I start to walk away and go back onto my land.

XOXOSECRETWRITER

Author's Note:

My favorite reader/supported and best friend made a new cover! I think it is one of the books best improvements :) Thank you, K!!!!