Her reaction was as expected, nervous eye met mine and the incredulous mumbling followed.

"hey, it's okay if you don't want to I completely understand, I think it's time I should leave", I began to stand up but a dainty little hand fell on my own holding me firm on my place.

"no, it's not that I don't want to, you have to understand I do want to spend more time with you but-" she looked back bitting her lip.

"but? Are you okay, love? Is there a problem?" I questioned with confused worry in my voice as if I didn't know what she was talking about.

"I'm- umm actually I'm engaged." She looked up to see my reaction and I feigned a shock expression.

"oh! Was the man sitting next to you who you talked with a few times, was he- was that your fiancé?" I asked calmly.

"Yes, he is the one", she replied with a serious tone.

"do I even have to say this? You two didn't look too close." She scoffed at my statement.

"Not every marriage is due to love," she replied further confirming the Intel I received earlier today.

"well in that case, I fail to see any problem here", I showed a little enthusiasm.

She looked relieved but it was short lived since a certain voice interrupted us.

"Mr. Zoldyck? My lord it is you! What a surprise seeing you here; a pleasant one, of course. I see you've already met my bride to be." Great! The pig has returned. I don't mean it in sarcasm, not one bit.

'Hello Fredrick! Fancy seeing you again. I was just having a casual chat with your lovely fiancé", believe it or not I was genuinely waiting for him to come back. Although same couldn't be said for the Blondie she looked annoyed at first though it turned to surprise to see us already acquainted; especially the way the he is acting 'too' friendly around me as if we're buddies.

Must I always keep my cool even when this guy is putting his fat little fingers all over my shoulder? I guess the answer is yes. So I smiled at his ugliness.

"I hope she wasn't boring you", his little comment earned him a hateful glare from her.

"oh no, certainly not. In any case I was thinking about our last meeting and believe we both could benefit from our partnership, however I do have a very busy schedule planned out for the entire month ahead. So I was wondering if you are available for a drink at around 11, my office?" I took to my professionalism.

"I am available right now we could have a drink right here", he sounds a little too eager for it, I am not.

"That wouldn't be fair to this lovely young lady here, you two are here on a date I wouldn't want you ruining it for me, besides I have to be somewhere right now. But I will be seeing you later", both smiled at my last statement, them both taking it for themselves and I did mean it for the both.

________________

Gently knocking on the door I waited. It wasn't that long before the blonde beauty was smiling at me in disbelief. I just gave her a sexy smirk to carry the message.

She was in her silk night gown -which was showing me no mercy- understandably so, it was midnight.

I made myself very comfortable in her lounge on her single recliner. Must admit she's got nice taste....in décor but not in men.

Gliding up to me with a bottle of champagne and two flutes, she placed them on the small table on my side. I kept my eyes on her never uttering a word as she poured in both glasses. I could sense she was getting hot by my continuous intense yet sensual staring at her.